Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

Good Lord I'm Tired

The eagle has landed


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Monday, February 13, 2006

    College & Car Crap

    So I get about 3 hours of sleep last night, get up and haul ass to get to class by 8am (morning traffic SUCKS- I have to leave by 7:15 at the absolute latest to get there on time). Did I mention that it was 30 something degrees out? Now that might not mean anything to the average Northerner but it says a lot to the average Southerner. I digress; I'm taking algebra 3 (aka, College Algebra) this term, btw. So anyway I get the results of a test I took last Monday (the first test of the term). Upon seeing my grade I instantly hear the universe straining to take a dump on my newly started day. A fucking 74! I must share this tragic news so I called "T" to complain. What am I met with? "Not bad Aza, that's a solid C". Okay so, anyone who knows me knows that I don't function well in life after studying my ass off to be rewarded with a "solid C". C's fucking suck! C's are not A's and A's are my standard (B's are at least tolerable). Not to mention- I didn't pay nearly $400 bucks this term to make C's. So after agonizing over the possibility of totally blowing this term I've come to following decision: Even if I fail the shit out of every test in this class I'm going to keep dragging my ass out of bed every Monday and Wednesday morning to at least take notes. Worst case scenario; I fail and have to take the fucker again- oh well.

    I can already hear the criticisms "Geez, Aza! It's only one C!". All I have to say to that is- If you're satisfied with C's well, congratufuckinglations, I'm not.

    Wow, I just got a super disturbing IM. I think I'm gonna go (try not to vomit) for now- think I may post about it when I've had time to digest the conversation.

    ---------------------------------------------

    0 Thoughts On The Subject

    Post a Comment

    << Home