Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

Friday.....finally!

Is it Friday yet!?

PMS anyone?

My job

I've got a lot to cover...

College & Car Crap

Good Lord I'm Tired

The eagle has landed


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Friday, February 24, 2006

    Resolution ROCKS!!!!

    "Plan B" (from outer space) as mentioned in last nights post is now officially filed away (hope I won't have to unfile it anytime soon). So since plan B isn't an issue, we'll move on.

    The conversation with my boss this morning went so much better than expected! I got up early, went to my home store and in as serious of a voice as I could muster said to my boss "I'd like to catch up with you since we haven't spoken since I went to the training store. I'd also like to discuss a few other issues that have been on my mind". I guess my "I'm really trying to get a clear message through to you" attitude got her attention.

    After my statement was laid out I thought I was going to spew right then and there. So, this is how it went....

    Me: I made the above statement

    Mrs F.: "You don't look so well"

    Me: "I don't feel so well"

    Mrs. F: "I've been calling the training store for two days now trying to check in on you but kept getting put on hold. I was starting to get worried."

    Me: "I came in after work to speak with you yesterday but you were at a managers meeting so I decided to come in today before I was due over at the other store."

    Mrs. F: "What's going on over there?"

    Me: I basically told her everything that I've been bitching about on the blog

    Mrs. F: "I was afraid of that. Screw that store, you're going to finish your training here."

    AMEN! Issues #1- Resolved

    Me: "After today I will have pulled 35 hours this week. I understand that I'm training but this is killing my school schedule."

    Mrs. F: "35 hours!!! You need between 20 and 25 hours, not 35! That explains why you look so bad/stressed"

    Me: "My thoughts exactly. I'm so glad you understand where I'm coming from"

    Mrs. F: "You're in school Monday and Wednesday right? I want you off on those days doing homework. Understand?" (she gets all 'mom-like' on me)

    Me: "Gottcha"

    Mrs. F: "How's this sound, school days off and the other 5 days 5 hours a day. Say, 8am to 1pm or 9am to 2pm?"

    Me: "Sounds like exactly what I need, thank you"

    Mrs. F: "Now, if that's still too much and you're not getting enough study time I can cut you back to 20 hours instead of 25."

    Me: "I think 25 will be fine. That extra 10 hours should make a big difference."

    AMEN! Issue #2 Resolved

    From there all of the other "little" issues fell into place and were resovled. D is still sleeping (yes, he's still on overnights) so when he gets up I think he'll be thrilled to hear about today's events. I've got a lot more to go into; mind you, this was just a general outline of one conversation. However, I've got homework to do, I'm starving and just wanted to get the top work issues tossed out there. "Me" issues are sure to come soon, just not right now.

    Labels:

    ---------------------------------------------

    0 Thoughts On The Subject

    Post a Comment

    << Home