Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

HA HA!

Happy Father's Day!

Walking dead.....with a check list

A storm is ragin' and it isn't "Alberto"

Safest state in the Union

Oh yeah, they’re cursing my name tonight

A wee bit torn

Finally Found It

You better watch your….ass?

WTF!!!???


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Monday, June 26, 2006

    I need a break

    I’ve been studying for the PTCE WAY too much! I'm starting to get concerned about the possibility of going into total burn out. Take for example Saturday night- at midnight I got a wild hair up my ass and decided D and I would get a ton of studying done at the 24 hour bowling alley. So I called Kira, bought some beer and off to the alley we went. I had to be responsible by making sure I was tucked into bed by 6am, considering I had to work Sunday and all.

    Speaking of Sunday! Man, I studied so much I doubt I’ll ever look at a book the same way again. I’m jaded! I got off work at 6pm, came home long enough to shed my scrubs- then off to the beach to study we went! Ate an amazing meal on the beach at Joe’s Crab Shack, had one too many sweet alcoholy things and the good lord knows you can’t eat and drink…uh, I mean “study”, without mini golf, video games and go-kart racing. Arriving home just after midnight I can’t bear the thought of looking at another book!

    Now that 2am is rapidly approaching I think I’ll reward myself with a hot shower and some T.V. time. I’ve earned it! I’ve got to go to work in a few hours. Hopefully I’ll have a good day, though my arm is rather sore from holding those books up to my face all weekend (oh, and patting myself on the back for being so dedicated to preparing myself for the PTCE).

    Labels:

    ---------------------------------------------

    3 Thoughts On The Subject

    Blogger Rose said...

    AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

    8:43 AM  
    Blogger DS said...

    I took the test in Florida and NY the one in NY was way more difficult. The test can be hard but I used to work with some real winners so if they passed it anyone can with a little studying.

    2:36 AM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    Everyone I know that's taken it says it really depends on which of the six tests you get. D got the red one last year and said it was a real ball breaker if you're not that good at math (I hope I get that one!). One of my coworkers said the yellow one was hell on pharmacy law.

    I need to bite the bullet, study for this stupid thing and get it the hell over with.

    3:59 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home