Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

Adjusting and more

Resolution ROCKS!!!!

Friday.....finally!

Is it Friday yet!?

PMS anyone?

My job

I've got a lot to cover...

College & Car Crap

Good Lord I'm Tired

The eagle has landed


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Thursday, March 02, 2006

    20% 10% 70%

    20% happy goodness in life-
    ~The cookies have arrived (and are quickly going)! Down the pie hole they go in all of their sinfully, sugary, magically delicious, goodness and glory.
    ~I'm getting my first pay check from the new job tomorrow; bi-weekly pay sucks but cash is cash. I'm not sure if it's going to be a partial check due to my start day or a full check. I didn't ask; I wanted it to be a surprise.
    ~ Our tax return is due any day now and will pay off the Visa in full as well as pay for getting some work done on D's car.

    10% I can deal with that in life-
    ~Work is well, uh, work. I should be finished training by the beginning of this coming week. I still don't really know what the fuck I'm doing but I'm learning.
    ~Supposedly I'm going to another store as soon as I'm done with my training (Tuesday or Thursday maybe?). We'll see.

    70% I really don't need this shit in life-
    ~I know I failed the math test yesterday; or (since we're talking percentages here) at least I'm 98% sure I did. Halfway through it I went to the ladies room and had a minor "break down", collected myself after about 15 minutes and went back to it. Right now I'm not ruling out the possibility of just taking a "W" (withdrawal) grade in this math class for this term and re-taking it in the fall. I think I'll know more Wednesday.
    ~ D starts a 7 to 9 day vacation this Saturday. I say 7 to 9 days because we never know what his boss is going to pull. Now don't get me wrong, this vacation is seriously needed and deserved. He's overworked and underpaid for what he goes through on the job so this will really be a nice break for him. I use the term "break" loosely here; he's behind in his homework and the car needs to be worked on. His vacation fucking sucks for me. I'll either be at work or in school EVERY day of his vacation. We haven't been able to spend any real time together since I started this job. There is a silver lining here....Spring Break. Since I'm not working on Mondays and Wednesdays because of class and he's in class Tuesdays and Thursdays there is a good possibility that we will have at least one day off work and out of school in common (most of the time- like tonight, he has work on his school nights but I'm keeping my fingers crossed here).
    ~ I have dental surgery on the 16th. D has class that night and will also probably be working that day. This is not a minor dental 'event' mind you, this is a Aza's appointment is for 1pm and was told she'd be there until at least 5pm 'event'.

    In summary- I'm tired, depressed, nervous, scared, pissed off and confused but, Girl Scout cookies are wonderful things.

    Let's all sit back and be amazed.....20 + 10 + 70 = 100, well, at least we know I can fucking add. Now if I can get quadratic inequalities down I'll be fine. *rolling eyes*

    ---------------------------------------------

    0 Thoughts On The Subject

    Post a Comment

    << Home