Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

Lemons make great lemonade

All I want for Easter is my six front teeth

Gideon

Today

I can not be trusted with scissors

Another one bites the dust

Happy St. Patty's day and Something tastes like wh...

A new grill

Interesting Health Fact and a personal thought on ...

Random Happenings


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Wednesday, March 29, 2006

    Brief stints of retardation can shock your brain into brilliance

    Moving on to this morning….

    I wake up from one hell of a bad dream at 9am feeling very out of sorts. Out to the back porch I go, rubbing my jaw with a cup of Sprite in hand. I plopped down and midway through my cigarette it dawns on me. My jaw hurts because I’m probably grinding my teeth again. *sigh* TMJ, welcome back into my life. I guess my stomping around woke D up because a bit later he emerged from the back door rubbing his eyes. I jumped right in to telling him all about my revelation. “Hey! I think I know why my jaw has been hurting so bad! I think the TMJ is back!” (I still feel weird, like I've forgotten something very important. No, it's just the bad dream.) I see him trying to digest this while at the same time trying to position himself out of the direct blinding sunlight. “Well hon” he says “You’ve been under a ton of stress; those temporaries are driving you nuts, my work schedule is driving you nuts and that big test you have to take Monday……….” He paused. “What?” I asked. “Uh, today is Wednesday, right?”. At this point I’m straining to follow his line of logic, “Yeah, so?” “Aza, you didn’t go to class this morning”. Blinking hard to understand this new train of thought,….*bam* it hits me, ”Oh shit!” I came back inside, ate some pudding and went back to bed.

    How could I forget that I had class today!!?? I’m not doing well in this class, I’m trying to get ready for a major test Monday and we’re one month away from the term ending. This class is constantly on my mind. Not today apparently. Today my brain decided to give me the finger.

    So there it is. D chalked it up to stress. I think something more sinister is at work. Paranoid? Maybe. Or maybe my brain is planning a full scale revolt. Could this have anything to do with all of the Ensure I’ve been drinking on my liquid diet? Elderly people drink Ensure. Elderly people tend to be forgetful. Do I see a conspiracy theory that somehow involves Ensure in its infancy? I feel like there’s a dim light struggling to come on within a deep black void.

    Now I'm waiting for the brilliance.

    Labels:

    ---------------------------------------------

    2 Thoughts On The Subject

    Blogger Rose said...

    I go away for what seems like five minutes and you have blogged three days!

    *slams head on desk*

    Don't you hate, though, when your brain takes matters into its own hands? I wish mine could do that without adversely affecting my clientele. :(

    9:25 AM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    Don't feel bad, three days seems like 5 minutes to me too. Five very busy minutes.

    Had things gone a little differently last night, D would be calling you today about attending a funeral later in the week. Mine.

    12:28 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home