Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

I’m sick

Fuck Off Friday

This is why my dad rocks…

I was a meme virgin until…

Year of the infant

Happy Mothers Day...

I didn’t go to the gym last night but I did the ne...

It’s a depressing state of affairs!

101 reasons I am the coolest person that ever lived

Ugh


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Friday, June 08, 2007

    Well that killed 10 minutes...

    Scary Monster over at Me No Blog had an excellent idea…here’s what he said…

    This time Me believes that me has found a way to tie in a new concept that will allow every one to participate in the post thereby forming a web within the web.
    Iffin ya don't understand what me be talkin about then yer in good company.

    Below is a joke.
    whether it be good or bad doesn't really matter.

    What does matter is that Me will post the punch line in me comments section.

    Me would be extremely grateful iffin you could post a single punchline to a joke that you like in the comments section as well and then post the body on your blog. This way folks that visit will see only the punchlines and have to visit you to get the whole gag.

    This just might be a fun way to tie all our posts together for a short time.Give it a shot, It will be cool!

    Which I think actually translates into….

    Post a single punch-line to a joke (good or bad) that you like in the comments section and then post the body on your blog. This way folks that visit will see only the punch-lines and have to visit you to get the whole gag.

    So here goes…

    What do a bungee jump and a Hooker have in common?

    Labels: ,

    ---------------------------------------------

    9 Thoughts On The Subject

    Blogger Aza said...

    They're both cheap, fast, and if the rubber breaks, you're dead.

    5:09 PM  
    Blogger Scary Monster said...

    ROAR! STOMP. This be a new one fer me. Good shootin, Tex!

    5:41 PM  
    Blogger Pink said...

    ha!

    4:38 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I thought it was, the looser the better, and you're usually tied to them by your feet.

    No?

    Dangit.

    9:11 PM  
    Blogger lattégirl said...

    I thought it was: either way, if you go down, it's dangerous.

    5:54 PM  
    Blogger Pink said...

    lol omega.

    ok aza...time to kill another ten minutes. new post!
    xx
    pinks

    4:27 PM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    Scary Monster- Welcome! Awesome idea!

    Omega- Glad you came by my level of hell; hope you enjoy your visit! Btw, I’m diggin’ that punch line even more.

    lattégirl- Now that one just rocks!

    Pink- Welcome, and forgive me- I’m a sporadic poster at best.

    2:44 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i thought the answer would be 'they always bounce back'. whatever.

    12:22 AM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    Anon- That would have fit just as well if not better.

    12:38 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home