Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

It’s a depressing state of affairs!

101 reasons I am the coolest person that ever lived

Ugh

What the fuck ever!

Dumb but funny observations

I fell off the wagon at a party and started a bar ...

An open letter to a dickhole

Easter- that’s a novel idea!

How’s that for honesty?

It’s hard work!


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Sunday, May 06, 2007

    I didn’t go to the gym last night but I did the next best thing…

    I went out with the girls- because nothing says “Fuck the past two weeks!” quite like an assload of booze. Below is proof that I will jump at the chance to show my ass in public at every given opportunity. No, I don’t party with faceless torso’s- the faces of the not so innocent have been removed.

    Here we see how Saturday a week ago started out. Tame..






    A few drinks later and we're table dancing...



    It is discovered at some point during the evening that I am indeed female (and a complete idiot- as are my cohorts) despite my manishness...








    A week of hell and pandemonium pass (see two posts below), bringing us to last night.... so we do it again (no table dancing this time)...




    What’s on tonight’s agenda? God only knows…Tabby just came into town!


    And there you have it, proof I deserve a Darwin award (or a 12 step program)!

    Labels: ,

    ---------------------------------------------

    4 Thoughts On The Subject

    Blogger tfg said...

    I spent many years drinking, but I still can't answer the question: What is the loading procedure to obtain an assload of booze?

    7:06 PM  
    Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

    Nice blouse. It's amazing what you can do with a tablecloth.

    8:54 PM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    tfg Unfortunately the procedure does not involve a colonoscopy. Also, as much as I wanted to keep that comment up- please understand these two worlds are kept completely separate. I’m not out of the myspace closet yet because of my co-workers.

    Wow Dyck, that wasn't very nice. I mean you came here just to bust out with hateful comments about my tablecloth corset? No need to be a jerk or anything.

    11:12 PM  
    Blogger lattégirl said...

    I can't decide if I should envy your cleavage or be relieved I don't have it.

    10:33 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home