Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

It’s hard work!

300.........assholes!

Early morning conversations...

Ever have one on those days where everything you e...

Something Evil Has A Hard On For Me

Yeah, smart move asshat!

Are we enamored with the anus?

He's My Favorite Boy

SWAT Team Hand Signals

Got A Little Captain In Ya?


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Friday, April 06, 2007

    How’s that for honesty?

    So as most of you know I’m in therapy and for those of you who didn’t- I’m sure it was a ginormous shock. Anyway, a snippet from this past weeks session...


    Me: *sigh* I’m just so not interested, ya know? I need some serious motivation.

    Whore-Hey: What are you not interested in?

    Me: What AM I interested in?

    Whore-Hey: Try to give me an example.

    Me: well, like I should probably go back to the gym. I mean, I’m paying a monthly membership and all.

    Whore-Hey: You don’t want to lose weight?

    Me: What the hell is that supposed to mean?

    Whore-Hey: No, no, no! What I meant was is weight loss one of your goals? Because you really don’t look like you need to lose any weight.

    Me: Shut up.

    Whore-Hey: Really now Aza.

    Me: No, not to lose weight just to tone up and do some cardio. Now that I’m a nonsmoker I think I should do some cardio. Which brings me back full circle to my original point.

    Whore-Hey: Which isn’t that your not interested it’s just that you aren’t motivated, right?

    Me: Yeah, I’m not motivated. I already said that.

    Whore-Hey: Okay

    Me: Okay, so, I’m not paying you to stare at me and repeat what I say, motivate me to get back in the gym!

    Whore-Hey: Your butt is getting big.

    Me: *sigh* that was $50.00 well spent. You do realize that I’ve seriously injured people for saying things way less offensive to me than that, right?

    Me (as I'm getting up to walk out): Oh and BTW, I know how much you hate it when we’re in the last 3 minutes of therapy and I drop a bomb in your lap but remind me to tell you next session about- My new tattoo, the dream where I bit D’s nose off, the dream about my grandparents that ended in me waking to a massive panic attack, the fight I got into with my dad, how much I hate your freaking socks and my sleep eating….m’kay?

    Whore-Hey: Jesus Aza, I hate it when you do that!

    Me: *grinning* Heh, yeah, me and my big butt know. Have a nice day, asshat.

    Labels:

    ---------------------------------------------

    3 Thoughts On The Subject

    Blogger tfg said...

    Shouldn't that be Dr. Asshat?

    8:06 AM  
    Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

    Well, he's got a point. Your butt is getting big...

    3:37 PM  
    Blogger lattégirl said...

    HAH!

    You know, you're freakin' luck to BE in therapy. I was in really good group and indie therapy in 2005 and I'm sad I had to move away and it ended. I love to talk about myself.

    3:55 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home