Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

SWAT Team Hand Signals

Got A Little Captain In Ya?

Boozin’ And Bathin’ In The Wild Wild West

The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow…

An open letter to the Retarded eBay Store Merchant

My Fine Is...$555.10

All things “girly” and "pouty"...

“Milestones” and “That’s why it looks like that“…

Post Christmas Lamentations

A day of infamy? Hardly!


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Monday, February 19, 2007

    He's My Favorite Boy

    After being sick with a nasty case of the crud, taking critters to the vet, having a mini “break down” (hahaha "mini"), changing meds…AGAIN, almost quitting my job, finding out D is being transferred (AGAIN) and blah, blah, blah...All in a mere 7 day span.... Seriously. Here’s my little slice of heaven. I’d like to stay like this, with him, for the next six months.

    This grainy cell phone picture captures the all too elusive yet intensely coveted “nap time” in the Aza household.


    Labels: , ,

    ---------------------------------------------

    1 Thoughts On The Subject

    Blogger trinity67 said...

    Oh I so can relate. When I've had a bad day/week/month/life and my cat allows it, I love to bury my face in the side of her belly or neck, breathe in her smell and just relax. Then I cover her face with kisses. Then she runs away.

    11:38 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home