Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

An open letter to the Retarded eBay Store Merchant

My Fine Is...$555.10

All things “girly” and "pouty"...

“Milestones” and “That’s why it looks like that“…

Post Christmas Lamentations

A day of infamy? Hardly!

Why are the following pictures so flippin’ funny?

Creepy dreams, odd play lists and “opting out”

So I’m a slacker

November 10th?


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Saturday, February 03, 2007

    The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow…

    I really want a cigarette!

    My cell was exploding in my scrub pocket at work Wednesday night and I was slammed busy with patients- it was just me and the pharmacist. Irritated I cupped the phone to my ear making a feeble attempt to hide it in my hair so the patients wouldn’t see it. I snarled “Hello!” I heard D’s voice on the other end. “Honey”…oh geez, I’ve heard that voice before. That’s the voice I heard when he totaled the rental car and was on the way to the hospital. That’s the voice I heard when the drill slipped and he drilled a hole through his arm. That’s the voice I heard when he cut the tip of his index finger off. That’s the voice of him bordering panic. I dropped everything (literally) and walked to the back of the pharmacy “What happened! Are you okay?” My answer?….”Meow!!!!”. “D, what the hell was that and why does it sound like you’re in the car?” He took a deep breath “Aza, someone threw her out in the parking lot, she would have been killed on the main road if I didn’t grab her.” *sigh* “D, that had better not be a cat. Just tell me it’s not a cat. We’re going on vacation, we can’t afford to vet a cat right now, it’s two hundred bucks we just don’t have.” at this point he begins pleading “Aza, she’s been starved! I’m going home to get a cat carrier and the crate. I’ll crate her at work until I figure something out but I‘ve got to get some food and water into her.” So, what could I do? I’m at work, busy as hell and he’s already got her in the car. “D, she’s not coming home. Do you understand me? We’ll pay the vet bills but you better find a foster and you better find one quick. By the way, you know when your boss comes in you’re going to be fired, right?” exasperated with me he said “I’ll figure something out. I couldn’t just leave her in the middle of a 5 lane road to be killed! Meeeooowww *click*”

    I was stuck and felt completely desperate for him and the cat. I couldn’t help him because I was the only one at work and there was no one to cover my shift. Once I got off I drove over to his job and saw her. Poor little thing- you can’t really tell by the (crappy cell phone) picture but she is terribly malnourished. The vet was disgusted when he ran his hand down her back and was able to feel every rib and vertebra. Thankfully one of D’s coworkers said she’d foster her until we could place her (bless you kind woman!!!). Another coworker stepped up and offered to adopt her if we couldn’t find her a home after she’s spayed.

    She’s out of the cold rain (it’s been dipping down into the upper 20’s here at night) and has a full tummy. After the vaccines, FeLV/FIV test (she’s negative!), general check up, worming, spay, and some decent food….well, that’s just two hundred bucks well spent. Here’s hoping I can still scratch up enough dough to get the freaking hell out of this Gdamned city, for at least a day, during our time off. I was planning on taking him to Cape Kennedy to tour the Space Station- he’s never been but has always wanted to go. I also wanted to spend a night in St. Augustine. We’ll see.

    Here’s Annie! Yeah, we named her Annie. Shut up.



    On a side note: There’s just something so completely hot about a guy who has a soft spot in his heart for kids, animals and/or the elderly. Period.

    Labels:

    ---------------------------------------------

    0 Thoughts On The Subject

    Post a Comment

    << Home