Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

My Fine Is...$555.10

All things “girly” and "pouty"...

“Milestones” and “That’s why it looks like that“…

Post Christmas Lamentations

A day of infamy? Hardly!

Why are the following pictures so flippin’ funny?

Creepy dreams, odd play lists and “opting out”

So I’m a slacker

November 10th?

Finally, a chance to rest dear friend…


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Thursday, January 25, 2007

    An open letter to the Retarded eBay Store Merchant

    (Wow, it's been forever since I've done an open letter)

    A new and improved “open letter”, now with gratuitous use of the word “shit” because this situation is “bullshit” !

    Dear Retarded eBay Store Merchant,

    Here’s how it works. You set up a little store on eBay to sell your shit. I come along, see a piece of shit I can’t live without that I must add to my accumulation of shit and thoroughly read the description of the shit you‘re selling. Your shit fits the bill, I’ve gotta have it- cause’ well, it’s the shit! Menacingly written within your description is “Payment is due within 3 days of purchase!”. BUT, you’ve got a really decent feedback rating so that seems to take the edge off of your shitty insinuated/implied threat. Again, after thoroughly reading and comprehending your description and instructions, I buy your shit. The very next day I mail you money to ensure the speedy procurement of my shit. Then here’s how it’s SUPPOSED to continue.... You get my money and mail me my shit. A week or so later, I check my mail and sure as shit, there it is! We leave each other positive feedback in the process. The end. No bullshit.

    Seems simple enough right, asshat? Then why do you have to screw up such a simple process. Here, let’s go through this step by numerical step.

    1/ You sell shit on your eBay store.

    2/ I see and purchase your shit.

    3/ I mail you money for said shit.

    4/ You receive the money and in turn mail me my shit.

    5/ You leave me positive feedback saying “This chick is the shit! She paid within 3 days and is an asset to the eBay community”.

    6/ I get my shit within a REASONABLE period of time.

    7/ Happy with my shit, I reciprocate your positive feedback saying “This seller is the shit! My shit was exactly as described, was shipped warp speed fast and arrived in perfect condition. Said seller is an asset to the eBay community and I highly recommend them!”

    Seven simple steps asshat. Seven simple steps that you have to come along and screw up. So here’s how it actually happened and where the shit hit the fan…

    I saw your shit, bought your shit and paid for your shit. I gave you my money, for your shit. It’s now MY shit. Soooo, where’s my shit? I bought it on the 5th, mailed my payment on the 6th, emailed you on the 20th requesting the status of my order and now today, the 25th, called your stupid ass and left a message. Still nothing. So what? Am I shit out of luck? Because right about now I'm starting to feel like I'm up shits creek without a paddle.

    I think you’ve forgotten a few very important key factors in this shitty business transaction: I know your name, I have your home address and I also have your phone number. Do you really think it’s a good idea to piss a complete stranger (me) off over 5 bucks? I’d have to say it’d definitely be in your best interest to mail my shit to me immediately or be subject to a snail mail, email and phone call campaign which will hence forth be known as “Strike and Awe Until I Get my Shit”. (aka: "Holy Shit, This Bitch Is Crazy!") Now you may ask yourself, "Would she really go that far over 5 bucks?" You can bet your ass I would. I shit you not.

    So in summary, I want my shit. Now. See, here’s the thing- you could have totally avoided this unfortunate situation one of two ways. A/ You could have sent my shit in a reasonable period of time or B/ You could have simply stated in your item description “I expect payment within 3 days but you won’t get your shit for 30.” Then you would have been kind enough to give someone potentially interested in your shit the right to decide if they want to wait that long.

    Thanks for screwing up a very simple process. I look forward to you getting your shit together!

    Sincerely,
    Pissed That I Still Don’t Have My Shit

    Labels:

    ---------------------------------------------

    4 Thoughts On The Subject

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh Jeez. Well make sure that if you need to leave negative feedback, you do it within the time limit. That bit me in the ass once.

    10:27 PM  
    Blogger Rose said...

    You are totally my hero.

    11:16 PM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    Shae- Thanks for the warning- I didn't know there was a time limit.

    Rose- LOL! She called me back tonight. We talked. ALOT. I see a future post entitled "Strike and Awe Until I Get my Shit II"

    BTW for those wondering- I titled it "Strike and Awe Until I Get my Shit" because I knew "Shock and Awe" had already been taken by another clever little campaign. Plus, I wasn't sure if the government had like, copywritten it or something. The last thing I need to do is piss the feds off.

    2:48 AM  
    Blogger trinity67 said...

    If you have any poo, fling it now.

    11:48 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home