Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

Boozin’ And Bathin’ In The Wild Wild West

The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow…

An open letter to the Retarded eBay Store Merchant

My Fine Is...$555.10

All things “girly” and "pouty"...

“Milestones” and “That’s why it looks like that“…

Post Christmas Lamentations

A day of infamy? Hardly!

Why are the following pictures so flippin’ funny?

Creepy dreams, odd play lists and “opting out”


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Monday, February 12, 2007

    Got A Little Captain In Ya?

    So we met and I defiled a few celebrities while on vacation. I was touring one of the local museums when I saw him…I was all like “OH MY GOD!!!” and he was all like “Argh! I’m Captain Jack, nice ta meet ye!” and then I was like “Oh wow! Can I get a picture with you!? No one would ever believe this story if I didn’t get a picture!” and Captain Jack was like “Aye! A picture for the lass!”

    So I had to cut the holy hell out of the pictures to keep innocent bystanders, well, innocent...



    Then I was all like “So hey, is that a codpiece you’re wearing or are you just thrilled to meet me?” and he was all like “Aye, fair wench! I’m just happy, nay, thrilled ta see ye!” and then he was like “Argh! No pictures of the fair wench feelin’ up the codpiece!!!”




    So naturally one thing led to another and I was voted “Best Codpiece Inspector Wench”! Woo-Hoo!!!! A dream come true as you can imagine...




    See, this little story just goes to show that if you set your sights high in life, you may just end up rich- with hot pirate booty (or on your knees in front of hot pirate booty...either way it's a win-win, right?).


    It also goes to show that I’m a total deviant willing to do anything to appease my lusty hot Johnny Depp fantasies….

    Labels: ,

    ---------------------------------------------

    6 Thoughts On The Subject

    Blogger tfg said...

    "It also goes to show that I’m a total deviant willing to do anything to appease my lusty hot Johnny Depp fantasies…."

    I'm the same way about the Golden Girls. BTW, how is the Chantix going? I'm on day 9 of the pill and it seems to be working for me.

    5:28 AM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    I am pleased to say that I’ve not indulged in a cancer stick since January 4th. I came down with a nasty case of the Crud (aka a massive head cold) this past Friday and haven’t taken any of the Chantix since; so I was on it from December 25th up until February 8th. The only real uncomfortable side effect I dealt with while taking it was I’d get really nauseous from taking two pills a day so I was only taking one a day with food and ginger capsules. Other than the sour stomach I’d say it worked wonderfully. Incidentally, I work in a pharmacy and have not heard of or seen any of our patients (and we have a lot of them using Chantix) stopping the drug due to side effects or going back to smoking. Most patients (like myself) find they don’t need the drug nearly as long as we’re prescribed it; a lot of people quit taking it after only a few months use. Good luck to you- stay the course, because from what I hear, chemo fucking sucks!

    9:28 PM  
    Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

    Is that a wax dummy?

    10:08 PM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    *sigh* yes, yes it is.

    11:01 PM  
    Blogger Chunks said...

    We share a love of Johnny too. This is too weird! Lattegirl was right!

    4:50 PM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    Chunks- I wanna do evil things to that man!

    10:53 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home