Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

Early morning conversations...

Ever have one on those days where everything you e...

Something Evil Has A Hard On For Me

Yeah, smart move asshat!

Are we enamored with the anus?

He's My Favorite Boy

SWAT Team Hand Signals

Got A Little Captain In Ya?

Boozin’ And Bathin’ In The Wild Wild West

The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow…


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Tuesday, March 13, 2007

    300.........assholes!

    We went to see 300 late Sunday night.

    Now I remember why I hardly ever go to the theater and NEVER go to see a film opening weekend. People at movie theaters suck. They just freaking suck. They eat like pigs at trough, won’t shut the fuck up, accept and make cell phone calls/text messages during the movie, bring their 10 year olds to rated R films, half of them wouldn’t know a bar of soap if one was shoved up their smelly ass, the other half having bathed in cologne or perfume smell worse than French whores of the late 18th century, and in general they all just beg for a massive ass kicking.

    300 is a two hour and ten minute film created by the folks who made Sin City. It was great!!!- violent, bloody, sexy, full of sweaty man parts, vicious….I loved it! It was a teeny-tiny bit chickish in some areas but the gratuitous sword/spear play, the detailed slow’moed chopping/hacking of blood spurting body parts made those few areas totally forgivable. In my ever so humble opinion, it was way better than Sin City cinematography-wise and completely made up for the chickfest Gladiator turned out to be story line-wise. Do NOT wait for it to be released to DVD; it is a theater "must see"!

    My only complaint- I hated every single disrespectful, popcorn sucking, rude, loud talking, candy smacking, seat kicking, smelly asshole that was in the theater with me (which was all 300 of them) and wanted them all to take a shower, then drop dead so I could enjoy the movie in fresh smelling peace and quiet.

    Otherwise, it was flipping awesome!!!

    Labels:

    ---------------------------------------------

    7 Thoughts On The Subject

    Blogger tfg said...

    300 is the first movie in a long time that I've wanted to go see in the theatre. Well, that and Naughty Nurses in Heat.

    7:34 AM  
    Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

    Last time I went to a movie theater, I was splooged on by Pee Wee Herman.

    6:05 PM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    At the risk of TMI I gotta be honest with ya here, tfg…300 made me a little warm and tingly in "the special spot" (much like I'm sure, "Naughty Nurses in Heat" did for you)- it was that good. I attribute a major portion of that awesomeness to seeing it in the theater. The effects were simply stunning.

    Dyck- Well then, it’s a good thing you didn’t see 300 with me...see above comment. BTW, I envy you, I love Mr. Wee as noted in this post.

    1:25 AM  
    Blogger lattégirl said...

    Sin City rocked; cult classic in our house.

    Best to go see 300 on a Wednesday at like 2:00 PM, when presumably all the asshats are in daycare.

    8:51 AM  
    Blogger Rose said...

    I love you and I'm sorry I haven't been around. :( I still love to read you.

    Miss ya.

    9:35 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi. I'm trinity67 and I'm annoyed and I have a comment.

    There are a number of reasons for me feeling annoyed today but to spare everyone and to keep things short and in perspective, I will only note what I am annoyed that because I can't remember my password, I have to leave a comment as anonymous.

    And my comment is that I too hate going to the theatre to watch movies because of other movie-going dunderheads, specifically the ones that were sitting behind me when I was seeing 300 for the second time last weekend. From behind and slightly above us, the scent of alcohol and cigarettes kept wafting over causing my bf to quietly retch, somebody kept kicking my chair, somebody kept chewing their popcorn with their mouth wide open and when everyone was leaving my bf and I were extremely dismayed to see a thirteen-year old girl traipsing after everyone from the row behind us. WTF?! Who brings a child to a restricted movie?

    3:53 PM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    tkkerouac- I can try to tune it out but no promises.

    lattégirl- Usually we do just that- go to the last showing on a week night after ythe movie has been out for awhile. I don ‘t know what the hell we were thinking.

    Rose- Good Lord I miss you too woman!!!

    Trinity67- Sounds like your experience was similar to mine. Infuriating to say the least!

    10:43 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home