Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

Brief stints of retardation can shock your brain i...

Lemons make great lemonade

All I want for Easter is my six front teeth

Gideon

Today

I can not be trusted with scissors

Another one bites the dust

Happy St. Patty's day and Something tastes like wh...

A new grill

Interesting Health Fact and a personal thought on ...


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Friday, March 31, 2006

    Some shitbag tried to shoot me last night

    I really wish the title to this post was a joke but it’s not.

    D and I were driving down I295 heading toward our exit to grab a bite to eat after shopping. D was driving, I was passenger. It was around 11:30pm. We were in the far right lane (read: the slow lane). The far left land and the middle lane were wide open. No cars. My car was traveling behind a Frontier.

    D looks up in the rear view and his eyes go wide. “I think that guy is going to hit us!”. I turned around and saw a car coming up on us doing at least 80mph. We are riding at 65mph. The guy behind us rides up on us at brake neck speed and then slams on brakes to avoid hitting us. This shitbag is a foot off our bumper and starts to swerve left then right, back and forth. I told D to go around the truck in front of us and then get back into the far right lane before the guy behind us wrecks out. We get in front of the Frontier. The shitbag that was behind us drives off the road and into the grass twice. His dome light is on. All of a sudden he yanks his car out from behind the Frontier and back behind us nearly driving us off of the road. Our exit is coming up and D starts to get off of the interstate. Shitbag exits with us, still a foot off of our bumper. I'm starting to get scared now and ask D what the hell this guy is doing, he doesn't take his eyes off the rear view. I turned around in my seat and held my hand up gesturing for him to go around us since we obviously weren’t going to go 80mph down the exit ramp. D tells me to stay still and stop turning around. After exiting, D gets into his far left lane so we can turn into our destination. Shitbag is STILL a foot off of our bumper. D decides not to turn and continues down the boulevard to the next light. D gets in the left turn lane and stops at the red light. My window was half way down as shitbag is still in the straight lane passing the turning lane were we’re sitting. It looks like he's going to go through the intersection- I'm thinking at this point the weird situation over. He is now directly next to my car when I hear “Fuck you, bitch!” and see the muzzle of a pistol. He is now 10 feet in front of my car when a hand from the passenger side grabs his wheel; he is turning back to aim at me (his fucking passenger is fucking helping him try to fucking shoot me!!!!). I began to slide sideways and grab for D with my left arm, (shitbag is now 20 feet ahead of my car) as I’m doing this I see a flash and hear the gun go off. D looks at me and his eyes look nuts. He is in the beginning stages of losing his fucking mind. He starts screaming and cursing “That shitbag just tried to shoot you!!!”. He did a 50mph U-turn and actually tried to follow shitbag. I threw the car into neutral and grabbed the emergency brake. D starts screaming at me. I’m screaming at D. “People with pistols don’t carry one fucking bullet, D!” I (the intended target) am sitting in a car with a crazed husband that wants to kill the shitbag that just shot at his wife. D throws the car into drive I throw it into park. This happens two or three times. D jumps out of the car screaming. I am screaming at him to get back in the fucking car (For all I know shitbag turned around and wants to finish what he started and now D is standing beside the car making a target out of himself). D starts to get back in the car when he looks down and sees the tire going flat. This sends him into a whole new rage.

    He limps the car into a parking lot and calls 911. Cops are everywhere within minutes, looking over my car for a bullet hole and looking for the shitbag that shot at me. D begins to change the tire the cops are taking statements from both of us. I specifically asked the fucking cop to tell D that chasing after shitbags with guns isn’t a really good idea. Ya know what the cop says to me!!!??? “Well I understand where he’s coming from. If it were my wife I would have done the same”

    Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck!!!! If D had gone after the guy I probably wouldn’t be here, now, writing this goddamnit! Or worse HE would have gotten shot. So I ask “Am I the only person with any common sense here or is this just a ‘penis-thing’?” The cops went so far as to explain to me how men react to situations like that. “His instinct was to go after what threatened his wife”. What did I say? “Well stop the fucking car and let the fucking target out before you decide to ‘go after’ the fucking threat!!!” After taking a breath I asked the cop what could have prevented this. He said that when I gestured for the shitbag to go around us he may have thought I was flipping him off. He went on about road rage and a few things to prevent it in others. Don’t make eye contact, keep the windows up if someone starts acting stupid, etc., etc., etc.

    Now it’s 12:30 at night, we’re driving home, I’m shaking like a leaf and D is apologizing for yelling at me. We get home and go to bed. Being shot at has still not fully ‘sunk in’ for me.

    Sidenote: D and I have been together for 11 years now, 9 of which married. I’ve only see him that angry on one other occasion; after he and I were robbed at gunpoint at my last job 5 years ago. Long story short; it was closing time when two masked men ran in, put a gun to my head and gun to D’s head and ordered everyone to the ground. After they got the money and ran out, D ran out jumped in his car, called 911 and informed the dispatcher that he was going to “run the motherfuckers over that threatened to kill us”. D is normally a calm man. He does not raise his voice, he does not freak out and he does not lose his temper. Last night was obviously an exception.

    Today: D got up early and took my car to the shop. Apparently the bullet went through my triple tread, reinforced sidewall tire. It entered on the inside sidewall and exited the outside sidewall (leaving a nice chunk taken out of my rim in the process). I went to work. D went to work. I’m sick, just plain fucking sick over what happened.

    $150.00 dollars for a new tire and a bit of an inconvenience or $10,000.00 dollars for a funeral and the loss of a husband or wife; I’m glad I just had to buy a new tire today.

    Hand to God, I honestly believe that if D had gotten into the first left turn lane when the light was red, shitbag would have pulled up directly beside us and shot me or D in the head.

    Labels:

    ---------------------------------------------

    1 Thoughts On The Subject

    Blogger Aza said...

    My thoughts exactly. I mean, who does shit like this!?

    4:19 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home