Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

And then I cried

Some shitbag tried to shoot me last night

Brief stints of retardation can shock your brain i...

Lemons make great lemonade

All I want for Easter is my six front teeth

Gideon

Today

I can not be trusted with scissors

Another one bites the dust

Happy St. Patty's day and Something tastes like wh...


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Wednesday, April 05, 2006

    Got this in email....just sharin' the love

    Thanks Kira!

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You gotta love this guy... This is a true story about a recent wedding that took place at Clemson University. It was in the local newspaper and even Jay Leno mentioned it. It was a huge wedding with about 300 guests...

    After the wedding at the reception, the groom got up on stage with a microphone to talk to the crowd. He said he wanted to thank everyone for coming, many from long distances, to support them at their wedding.

    He especially wanted to thank the brides and his family and to thank his new father-in-law for providing such a lavish reception.

    As a token of his deep appreciation he said he wanted to give everyone a special gift just from him. So taped to the bottom of everyones chair, including the wedding party, was an envelope. He said this was his gift for everyone, and asked them to open their envelope.

    Inside each manila envelope was an 8x10 glossy of his bride having sex with the best man. The groom had gotten suspicious of them weeks earlier and had hired a private detective to tail them.

    After just standing there, just watching the guests reactions for a couple of minutes, he turned to the best man and said, "F--- you". Then he turned to his bride and said, "F---you". Then he turned to the dumbfounded crowd and said, "Im outta here." He had the marriage annulled first thing in the morning.

    While most people would have canceled the wedding immediately after finding out about the affair, this guy goes through with the charade, as if nothing were wrong.

    His revenge...making the brides parents pay over $32,000 for a 300 guest wedding and reception, and best of all, trashing the brides and best mans reputations in front of 300 friends and family members.

    This guy has balls the size of church bells.

    Do you think he might get a MasterCard "priceless" commercial out of this?

    Elegant wedding reception for 300 family members and friends .. $32,000.
    Wedding photographs commemorating the occasion ... $3,000.
    Deluxe two week honeymoon accommodations in Maui ... $8,500.

    The look on everyones face when they see the 8x10 glossy of the bride humping the best man..........Priceless.

    There are some things money cant buy, for everything else theres MASTERCARD!

    Labels:

    ---------------------------------------------

    5 Thoughts On The Subject

    Blogger Rose said...

    Hey!

    YOU should be consumating! :D

    10:35 AM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    Heh, for the moment I'm just trying to stay faithful to the Blog. I was really concerned when I started it that it'd fall off of the "to do" list within a week or so. Faithful I remain.

    As for consumating. Pfft! I can't find the time to consumate in my real world, much less my cyber one!

    LOL!

    10:48 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This really happened? Because I've heard this story... a long time ago. I thought it was an urban legend.

    Here. Check out the legend. I hate to be the party pooper, but I think you have an updated version of the legend.

    11:21 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hoax or not, this is hysterical. LOL.

    12:35 PM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    Indeed, it is funny. Even if I do feel like a 'tard for thinking it was real.

    3:21 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home