Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

The depth of my own stupidity never ceases to amaz...

Ever have one of those days where everything you e...

Yet another open letter....this time to God

Happy Easter to all of my peeps!

Another open letter

I recently came upon this blog over at Googly Moogly…

I love sports!

Apparently the rules have changed

Still messing around with the template

Playing with templates


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Thursday, April 20, 2006

    Wet wipe anyone?

    Did the universe take a giant shit on everyone Wednesday? From the looks of things in my brief stint of “blog browsing”, a lot of good people are cleaning up the after math. Here are just a couple...

    Eric, over at The Noisey Cakehole took a major shot.

    Rose, over at Great Googly Moogly got it.

    I know it could have been a better freaking day on my end of the planet. I guess when the shit hits the fan, everyone gets dealt a bit of the splatter.

    ---------------------------------------------

    2 Thoughts On The Subject

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Jeez Louise, I'm glad I wasn't the *only* one! I couldn't even post about my awful Wednesday!!

    11:59 AM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    Yeah, I don't think anyone saw it coming either. I'm not seeing any Tuesday entries saying "I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a shit laden day!"

    Sure would have been nice if we'd all had a little warning. A universal grunt maybe? Then at least we would have been able to pull out the plastic.

    9:38 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home