Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

I recently came upon this blog over at Googly Moogly…

I love sports!

Apparently the rules have changed

Still messing around with the template

Playing with templates

Crazy people, the black plague and internal hemorr...

Warning: Work related rant to follow...

Great Googly Moogly needs YOU!

Filthy Stinking Humans!!!

I feel so very screwed at the moment...


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Friday, April 14, 2006

    Another open letter

    To the lady that wanted to include me in a debate with herself over purchasing a $234.00 script for vaginal use.

    Dear lady with the prescription for her vagina,

    I really don't feel like there's a whole lot to discuss here.

    A/ Keeping the big picture in mind, which is your lifespan- $234.00 doesn't seem like an unreasonable amount of money to spend on your vaginal health. I'm kind of lost on the fact that you would talk yourself out following your doctors orders. Which leads me to...

    B/ I understand that $234.00 is a lot of money but after hearing "My husband isn't going to appreciate me spending this much money on a prescription. We have the money but I think he'd be really upset." I say, "Fuck your stupid husband." Should he ever need a prescription for his penis, I hope you let it fall off since he's the kind of man that can appreciate saving a few bucks at the expense of his wife and her health.

    C/ You did not look embarrassed when talking to me today about your prescription, you looked ashamed. A grown person pointing at the lower portion of their body while using the words "down there" makes me sad. Whoever told you the word "vagina" was wrong, rude, shameful or dirty should be ashamed of themselves.

    and D/ I hope you see your own self worth and quite allowing other people in your world put a price on your health.

    Labels: ,

    ---------------------------------------------

    2 Thoughts On The Subject

    Blogger Aza said...

    LOL! well, now that I'm done cleaning all of the soda off of the laptop (thanks Maevyn! You had me laughing so hard I almost puked!) I hope his penis falls off.

    I really do.

    12:15 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ROFL Aza! Glad I could be of humorous service! :) (Did you get all the soda off the laptop? You know, getting the keys to work right after that can be a real bitch.) LOL

    Have a great day!! :)

    9:58 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home