Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

Got this in email....just sharin' the love

And then I cried

Some shitbag tried to shoot me last night

Brief stints of retardation can shock your brain i...

Lemons make great lemonade

All I want for Easter is my six front teeth

Gideon

Today

I can not be trusted with scissors

Another one bites the dust


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Wednesday, April 05, 2006

    I feel so very screwed at the moment...

    and the sad part is I screwed myself.

    If you remember I went on a big fat rant awhile back about how much I fucking hate "type 4" forwards. Now let me clearly state that Kira did not intend to send the below entry as a "type 4", she meant it as a "funny". The whole point here is I fell for it as a "type 4" hook, line and sinker.

    Along came Mikey (he's got a groovy blog over at Hey Freak!) who very politely passed along a link to Snopes about this particular legend. (without rubbing the fact that I'm obviously having a "mentally challenged" moment in) I salute you, kind sir.

    The really sad part is... I have a link to Snopes in Linkalicious.

    This mental constipation is killing me!

    Still....waiting for the brilliance.

    Labels:

    ---------------------------------------------

    4 Thoughts On The Subject

    Blogger Rose said...

    I absolutely lurves me some Mikey. Did you know that? Have I said that lately?

    Hey, you need to ping your blog so it comes to the top of my blogrolling more.

    http://blogrolling.com/ping.phtml

    :D

    7:25 AM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    Uh, okay....I'm not sure what a ping is or why I did it but, it's done :) Blog illiterate idiots like myself probably shouldn't be allowed to have Blogs in the first place.

    12:00 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ah, the ping. Love the ping.

    You're supposed to ping every time you make a new post. The ping tells blogrolling, technorati, and every other kind of blogging updater/linklist tool that you've got a new post, so that anybody seeing your (sidebar) link will know.

    Go look at Rose's blog. See the link list on the side? See how the links at the top say (New!) next to them? When you ping, you'll appear at the top or Rose's blogroll, and it'll say (New!). It's basically a new post notifier.

    Don't worry about the brain fart. We all get those. Hell, I'm sure we all get those much more than we'd like to admit. (:

    12:21 PM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    Awww, I kinda liked being at the bottom of the list.

    2:47 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home