Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

Still messing around with the template

Playing with templates

Crazy people, the black plague and internal hemorr...

Warning: Work related rant to follow...

Great Googly Moogly needs YOU!

Filthy Stinking Humans!!!

I feel so very screwed at the moment...

Got this in email....just sharin' the love

And then I cried

Some shitbag tried to shoot me last night


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Wednesday, April 12, 2006

    Apparently the rules have changed

    New Rule : Stop giving me that pop-up ad for classmates.com! There's a
    reason you don't talk to people for 25 years. Because you don't
    particularly like them! Besides, I already know what the captain of the
    football team is doing these days: mowing my lawn.

    New Rule: Don't eat anything that's served to you out a window unless
    you're a seagull. People are acting all shocked that a human finger was
    found in a bowl of Wendy's chili. Hey, it cost less than a dollar. What
    did you expect it to contain? Trout?

    New Rule: If you need to shave and you still collect baseball cards,
    you're a dope. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols.
    If you're a grown man , they're pictures of men.

    New Rule: Ladies, leave your eyebrows alone. Here's how much men care
    about your eyebrows: do you have two of them? Okay, we're done.

    New Rule: There's no such thing as flavored water. There's a whole aisle
    of this crap at the supermarket, water, but without that watery taste.
    Sorry, but flavored water is called a soft drink. You want flavored
    water? Pour some scotch over ice and let it melt. That's your flavored
    water.

    New Rule: Stop fucking with old people. Target is introducing a
    redesigned pill bottle that's square, with a bigger label. And the top
    is now the bottom. And by the time grandpa figures out how to open it,
    his ass will be in the morgue. Congratulations, Target, you just solved
    the Social Security crisis.

    New Rule: The more complicated the Starbucks order, the bigger the ass
    hole. If you walk into a Starbucks and order a "decaf grande half-soy,
    half-low fat, iced vanilla, double-shot, gingerbread cappuccino, extra
    dry, light ice, with one Sweet-n'-Low and one NutraSweet," ooh, you're a
    huge ass hole.

    New Rule: I'm not the cashier! By the time I look up from sliding my
    card, entering my PIN number, pressing "Enter," verifying the amount,
    deciding, no, I don't want cash back, and pressing "Enter" again, the
    kid who is supposed to be ringing me up is standing there eating my
    Almond Joy.

    New Rule: Just because your tattoo has Chinese characters in it doesn't
    make you spiritual. It's right above the crack of your ass. And it
    translates to "beef with broccoli." The last time you did anything
    spiritual, you were praying to God you weren't pregnant. You're not
    spiritual. You're just high.

    New Rule: Competitive eating isn't a sport. It's one of the seven deadly
    sins. ESPN recently televised the US Open of Competitive Eating, because
    watching those athletes at the poker table was just too damned exciting.
    What's next, competitive farting? Oh wait. They're already doing that.
    It's called "The Howard Stern Show."

    New Rule: I don't need a bigger mega M&M. If I'm extra hungry for M&Ms,
    I'll go nuts and eat two.

    New Rule: If you're going to insist on making movies based on crappy,
    old television shows, then you have to give everyone in the Cineplex a
    remote so we can see what's playing on the other screens. Let's remember
    the reason something was a television show in the first place is that
    the idea wasn't good enough to be a movie.

    New Rule: No more gift registries. You know, it used to be just for
    weddings. Now it's for babies and new homes and graduations from rehab.
    Picking out the stuff you want and having other people buy it for you
    isn't gift giving, it's the white people version of looting.

    New Rule: and this one is long overdue: No more bathroom attendants.
    After I zip up, some guy is offering me a towel and a mint like I just
    had sex with George Michael. I can't even tell if he's supposed to be
    there, or just some freak with a fetish. I don't want to be on your
    webcam, dude. I just want to wash my hands.

    New Rule: When I ask how old your toddler is, I don't need to know in
    months. "27 Months." "He's two," will do just fine. He's not cheese. And
    I didn't really care in the first place.

    Labels:

    ---------------------------------------------

    7 Thoughts On The Subject

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    *waves* Morning, Aza! :)

    BAHAHAH! I had to laugh at your comment about fast food, because I just came from my friend Jake's blog and he was bitching about the same thing. LOL.

    Classmates - heh. I'm a member there, and I have to tell you, I've heard from MAYBE 5 people since I've been a member, and personally contact less than that myself. In fact, I may just go blog about this very subject now...LOL.

    Holy GAWD, i can't even comment further because I am in physical pain from laughing so damned hard this morning at this post. BAHAHAHA! LOL!!!!!!!!!! Thanks, my dear! :)

    10:34 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Holy Hell!
    I just had to stop by and leave a comment because this is just WAY TOO FUNNY! I had to wipe my eyes several times just to finish reading.

    I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one going off on this kind of thing this morning!

    Thanks for the updated rules. It's always great to stay informed. LOL

    10:41 AM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    That's just a little too weird, Maevyn! I was over at Jake's checking out that same entry when you were leaving your comment over here.

    10:44 AM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    Oh! Wow! Heya Jake! LOL

    Weirdness abound!!!

    10:45 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    LOL Aza, really? That's too funny!

    Mercury must be in retrograde. Or something else weird like that. LOL

    11:39 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    LOL Great new rules! When do they go into effect so I can inform my rule-breaking family?? :)

    (Swung by via Rose, btw)

    9:43 AM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    Effective immediately! Thanks for coming by Betty :)

    12:05 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home