Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

Great Googly Moogly needs YOU!

Filthy Stinking Humans!!!

I feel so very screwed at the moment...

Got this in email....just sharin' the love

And then I cried

Some shitbag tried to shoot me last night

Brief stints of retardation can shock your brain i...

Lemons make great lemonade

All I want for Easter is my six front teeth

Gideon


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Sunday, April 09, 2006

    Warning: Work related rant to follow...

    I've got a yuck feeling in the pit of my stomach when I think about work.

    I had a bit of an upset yesterday and day before involving a piece of garbage pharmacist that tried to lie….yes, you read that right…LIE to my boss about a register shortage and then had the balls to throw it on me. My golden moment came this morning at 8am. I couldn’t sleep at all last night because of what went on. I went to work this morning with the sole intent of talking to my boss (I wasn’t due on the clock until noon). I asked her exactly what time the transaction took place. 10:48am on March 31st. The golden part? I didn’t clock in until 2:10pm that afternoon. My car was in the shop getting a new tire put on (due to the shitbag the night before shooting it) until 1:47 (according to my receipt) sooooo that’s why I didn’t clock on until 2:10. I told her I wasn’t there when the transaction took place, she looked at my time and sure enough….I….wasn’tthere. I felt totally vindicated- the feeling was short lived. Did my boss apologize for the insinuation? Nope. Blew the whole fucking thing off. “I told you not to worry about it, Aza.” Well, if you didn’t want me to worry about it I seriously doubt you would have brought it to my attention (in the manner that you did) in the first place.

    Overall my hope is that I conveyed to her that I take shit like this seriously and my attitude is, if I screwed up by God I’m going to learn from it and if I didn’t screw up, I’m NOT going to roll over and take it.

    Friday night another problem arose that bled into today (Saturday). A woman comes in cursing and yelling at me, the manager and the pharmacist on duty about a script we filled. I filled the script in question- word for word as the MD wrote it (last I checked I followed state/federal law to a T). Her MD wrote the script for the wrong med. I followed procedure, she walked out without looking at the drug (that’s why we ask every single freaking patient “Do you have any questions about this medication for our pharmacist?”). If she had taken the time to look at the damn script BEFORE she brought it to me or if she had bothered to look at the script BEFORE she left the building we could have helped her. Once the drug leaves our building there isn’t a damn thing we can do -UNLESS- it was a data entry error on OUR part. We have no control over the MD writing the wrong information. A lot of bullshit can be avoided if people would take the time to talk and listen to their MD’s (and double check their damn scripts).

    My goal when taking this job back in February was to work the weekends. I wanted to have a little extra money to cover tuition for D and I going to college. Money got tight when D decided to go back. I made it clear that I’m in school and didn’t want anymore than 25 hours a week. This leads me to my third and final bitch for the evening. My schedule goes into suck mode on the 13th of the month. One of my coworkers went on vacation so now I’m working her shifts, my shifts and trying to make it through finals. My scheduling manager is giving me shit about having Thursday the 13th off for a dentist appointment. This is the appointment where I get my permanent crowns seated. My solution? I’m going to the appointment at 2 and will try to make it through the procedure without novacain so I can go straight to work afterwards. She knows I don’t want to work Mondays or Wednesdays because I’m in class (plus, Monday the 17th is my dad’s 59th birthday- I’d like to take him out to dinner.) My point? This is the problem when your scheduling manager (one of 3 bosses) is a twenty year old kid. I think her only problem in life is when she can get to the mall to buy those cute new heels she’s been eyeing. She doesn’t give a shit that I am in finals for this term, that I have a paraplegic father that I love dearly and want to take to dinner for his birthday, that I have had major dental work that has been an ongoing issue for a month now, that we agreed on how many hours a week I'd work, etc. etc. etc.

    So here’s hoping that…
    I get to go to the dentist on the 13th,
    take my dad to dinner on the 17th,
    make it through finals,
    the shit with the insane customer blows over,
    without adding to my psychosis.

    Labels:

    ---------------------------------------------

    0 Thoughts On The Subject

    Post a Comment

    << Home