Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

Mental health, or lack thereof

I need a break

HA HA!

Happy Father's Day!

Walking dead.....with a check list

A storm is ragin' and it isn't "Alberto"

Safest state in the Union

Oh yeah, they’re cursing my name tonight

A wee bit torn

Finally Found It


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Wednesday, June 28, 2006

    Bootstraps- a work related rant

    I’m desperately seeking to regain some semblance of peace, patients and tolerance. So I’m going to have myself a good old fashioned fit. I’m going to kick, scream and curse- get it all out of my system and hopefully move the bleep on with my life.

    This is an entry you might want to skip. The countdown to me showing my bleep begins now. 5...4...3...2...

    Military wife is bleeping me the bleep off. Today I got called by the 19 year old boss telling me I had to add either tomorrow or Monday to my work schedule. Why? Because military wife needs to spend yet another bleeping extended weekend at home with her parents. Why? Because she was informed today that the military won’t be buying her a plane ticket to fly half way around the planet to ‘visit’ with her husband who is stationed for the next 6 months in another country. She’s bleeping depressed about it and showing her bleep. So everyone at work now has to bow down and reschedule their bleeping lives around her, AGAIN! This is not the first time we’ve been through this and I’m sure it won’t be the last. This bleep started nearly a month before he even left. Here are a few points I’d love to get off of my chest…

    1/ BLEEP YOU!!!! Men are bleeping dying in a desert right now and wives are being notified by the evening bleeping news! Your husband is stationed far, far away from insurgents, Osama Bin-bleeping-Laden, death and all of the horrors associated with sand, hot bleeping climates and war. These poor women being notified won’t have the luxury of seeing their husband in five or six months, they just got told he’s never coming home!

    2/ The wives of these men at WAR go to bleeping work every bleeping day. They live, they work, they take care of their families, they support each other. They have more strength and intestinal fortitude in their weakest moments than you do in your strongest.

    3/ I’d LOVE for you to meet some of the military women I know, start your bleeping about how you only spoke to your husband three bleeping times today(!!!), and I’d love even more to watch them kick your sniveling bleep (considering some of them haven‘t heard their husbands voice for months).

    4/ You need to pull yourself up by the bootstraps and get the bleep over yourself, dear child. You’re lucky and you’re a bleeping bleep for not seeing that.

    5/ Contrary to what you believe YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY BLEEPING WOMAN GOING THROUGH THIS!!!!! When this fact is mentioned to you, you bleeping ignore it and start whining, tears and all, about how no one could possibly know how hard this is. Did I mention, BLEEP YOU!!!?

    6/ I’LL buy you the bleeping plane ticket to go visit him AND cover your bleeped shifts (AGAIN!!!) if you will do your bleeping job, show some bleeping pride and shut the bleep up when you get back!

    And finally,

    7/ I will not be held responsible for my actions if you look at another woman who just bleeping said “I’M GOING THROUGH THIS TOO. IT'LL BE OKAY“ and blow her off. I’ve seen you do this twice now and each time I’ve come a little closer to slapping the whining bleep out of you. These people are reaching out to you, bleep. They’re trying to show you what strength is and you’re spitting in their face you inconsiderate bratty little bleep!

    P.S.

    Thanks for continuing to bleep everyone (and their families) in the bleep by making the schedule revolve around you! (for the 50th bleeping time this month)

    Labels:

    ---------------------------------------------

    5 Thoughts On The Subject

    Blogger Laurie Ruettimann said...

    I love it. You need to swear more often.

    8:04 PM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    I’m actually considering deleting this entry. After I
    clicked “submit” I instantly had second thoughts. I read it to D and got “Geez Aza, that was worse than South Park the movie! Didja get it all out of your system?”

    Yeah, it’s out of my system and now I’m embarrassed for making such a royal ass out of myself.

    8:31 PM  
    Blogger Rose said...

    You didn't.

    I'm a military wife.

    I love my military wife sisters. I do. But you know, when my husband gets sent halfway around the world for 3 months and he's not in the line of fire, I feel GUILTY for feeling sad about him being gone, in the face of my sisters who have to deal with their men being in true imminent danger for a year or more at a time.

    So, anybody who is making that big of a deal out of the military not buying them an airline ticket to go on vacation to visit their husband in some exotic locale... well, that's just fucked up.

    5:20 PM  
    Blogger Tuna Girl said...

    I am SO with Rose on this one. I've felt guilty for feeling bad about my hsuband spending five months in the Middle East. I have a friend whose husband is gone for years at a time right smack in the middle of the fighting.

    Your co-worker needs to grow the bleep up. The world isn't a drama based solely on her wants and needs.

    3:35 AM  
    Blogger Dayngr said...

    A-BLEEPIN'-MEN sista! She has no clue, clearly, what being a military wife is like.

    1:18 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home