Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

My kitty

This soap opera fucking sucks…

Eh, the mood just kinda... passed

A Big Honkin' Thank You!!!

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what...

Whore-Hey, are you spying on me?

Thinking ahead

Uh, okay

My flip flop

An evening at the cuss-capades


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Wednesday, July 19, 2006

    A Thank you, another request and another vent

    Angel was put to sleep Monday; she went peacefully. Dad and I were both there holding her. D had to leave the room, it was just too much for him. I want to thank everyone so very much for their positive thoughts, prayers and energy. Thank you!

    I also want to ask for them again. Warning, this is a tough read.

    Tonight.

    I wouldn’t wish tonight (or the last week for that matter) on my worst enemy. D and I picked up a late lunch and on the way home stopped by Wal-Mart to pick up some odds and ends. As we walked through the garden center I saw a table and chair set that I really wanted for the back porch. D said we should wait to get it tomorrow when we could use our other car (he thought my sedan was too small to fit everything). Anyway he went to the bathroom, and me- wanting to have lunch on the back porch on our new table and chair set….bought it. D wasn’t thrilled.

    So we get home around 8 and set everything up. D, dad and I are eating lunch when we hear three god awful screams come from the white trash, shit bags house across the street. I got up and walked to my fence line to see what was going on; the screaming noise didn’t sound human. I saw two men standing on their porch looking over the edge- one of them had a smile on his fucking face. After a minute or two the other man walked down the steps and picked up a little kitten, completely limp, by the nap of its neck and began to walk next door. I yelled “What did you do to that cat!?” he said a piece of wood fell on it. I asked if it was hurt and he said yes. I asked if it was breathing and he said no.

    I lost my fucking mind- that sick fuck was smiling. I walked back up to the back porch near hysterics and relayed what had happened to D and my dad. We thought about calling the police, but knew it would do no good whatsoever. I asked D to walk over and tell them I was a vet tech and ask if we could help. The guy said “whatever”. D asked if the kitten was alive. The guy responded with “Yeah, I think so.” (motherfucker lied to me!) So D asked if we could take the kitten to get some help. The shit bag agreed with another “whatever“.

    You know what those motherfuckers had done to that poor kitten after the “piece of wood“ fell on it? They threw it in a fucking make shift shed with their dogs to lay there and fucking die. One of the guys walked in, grabbed the kitten and half threw it at D. D ran back across the street, kitten in arms bleeding, yelling for me. We got in the car and rushed to the pet emergency clinic.

    When we got her there she was bleeding from her left ear, non-responsive and in short…really fucked up. I asked the vet what legal action we could take. I mean, this is serious animal cruelty. She said we could call the police and animal control but it was basically our word against theirs (plus, my city doesn‘t do shit about animal abuse). It would result in nothing being done but my dogs possibly poisoned and my house burnt down. No, I’m not over exaggerating here, the fucks across the street are ex-felons, drunks, drug addicts and fucked up in the head.

    On the low end, the bill will be $500.00 on the high end 1,200.00 and that is just for the emergency care the kitten is getting tonight- it does not include what my regular vet will want to do tomorrow if she pulls through. We gave them our credit card, put down a $500.00 deposit and told them to do what they could. We’ve called them every few hours since to check in on her. That shit bag has cost that poor kitten unimaginable pain and my family a shit load of money. We're going to be eating Mac N' Cheese for the next six months.

    Anyway, when we got home I walked across the street and informed fuckwad that A/ The kitten was terribly anemic from being covered in fucking fleas, B/ Horribly malnourished from not being fed, C/ Dehydrated, D/ fucked up from whatever smashed her and finally that all of the above constituted: neglect, abandonment and cruelty. So this fucking piece of shit says to me “Well, it’s not my cat, we just fed it.” I replied with “In the state of Florida, if you feed it, you’re responsible for it in the eyes of the law.” I went on to explain that the vet bill could be in excess of a thousand dollars (thanks to them), the kitten was very badly injured (thanks to them) and needless to say, he would NOT be getting her back if she survived (thanks to D and I). You know what this fucker said to me? “It’s just a fucking cat! If I had a thousand dollars I’d spend it on my kids, not some stupid cat. The whole thing was an accident, we laid a big wooden table without the legs on its side to keep my baby from falling off of the porch, it fell on the cat.” At this point I was so angry I thought I was going to be sick. I said, "A big wooden table!!!???, I thought you said it was 'a piece of wood', what would have happened if it fell on your CHILD!" then I asked “What the fuck were you thinking when you threw that kitten in the shed with those dogs!!!???” He said “I was gonna let it breathe its dyin’ breath in peace, then bury it.”

    D told him ”You have no business having an animal you can’t afford to take to the vet to be put down humanely if it gets hurt.” Fucker responds again with “It’s just a fucking cat, there’s millions of them out there.” D and I walked away. This cocksucker has kids (that run the streets half naked with no supervision). God forbid something happen to one of them, they’d probably end up in the fucking shed, too.

    He is a very lucky man. I don’t know what I would have done if my doctor hadn’t refilled my script Monday. All I do know is that fucker’s head would be bashed in just like that poor kitten. And I’d go to jail with a smile on my fucking face.

    The kitten (estimated at between 10 and 12 weeks old) as of 2:45am is still alive and seems to be stabilizing. The vet said she didn’t know how severe the brain damage would be but felt that she would make it a good recovery with a lot of time and work. We have to pick her up by 7:30am (in just a few hours) and will take her to my regular vet by 8am to see what else can be done.

    Once she has recovered, if anyone reading this in Florida/Georgia would like to adopt a special needs (I’m assuming she’ll be deaf in one ear and will walk with a head tilt at the least) kitty (or knows anyone who would)- I will pay ALL vet bills including her spay, vaccines, FIV/FeLV test and travel to get her to you.
    I just ask the following…

    Indoor only, No declawing, Good Diet, and Lots of love.

    Please e-mail me if you can help.

    Crazy fuckers need not apply, I’ve got enough of them living across the street from me and this poor kitten has been through enough.

    Labels:

    ---------------------------------------------

    6 Thoughts On The Subject

    Blogger Manic Witch said...

    I found you through Rose and while I am in the Chicago area so I really can't adopt her, please know that I am sending all kinds of energies to her and you.
    I am sick to my stomach, and wiping tears off my cheeks. I cannot believe what some people are capable of. Or maybe I just don't want to believe. What fuckwads! And you are right, there are many areas where the cops don't do shit.
    I am so sorry that poor baby was treated like that. I do hope she finds a home worthy of her.

    7:30 AM  
    Blogger Rose said...

    I posted about this special baby. Hopefully it helps find a loving home.

    9:07 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    *weepy* Poor kitty. I hope someone in your area can help. Poor, poor kitty. That jerkface makes me so mad!!

    11:54 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Poor, little darling - but so many millions of kudos & hugs to you for saving her!

    I wish I lived closer; I'd so love to help her have a safe, happy home. I have, however, posted her story and a link back here (thanks to Rose for letting me know about this); hopefully someone can help you & her out.

    Much love to you both, and special love to your Angel.

    12:24 PM  
    Blogger Hum & Aepha said...

    YOU are an angel. Again, more love and light from this end.

    6:26 PM  
    Blogger Meg: said...

    You're a wonderful person.

    I work with a feline rescue in Northern Virginia. You might look into the rescue organizations in your area to help you with the bills and to help find placement for her.

    Good luck.

    7:49 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home