Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

Uh, okay

My flip flop

An evening at the cuss-capades

Bootstraps- a work related rant

Mental health, or lack thereof

I need a break

HA HA!

Happy Father's Day!

Walking dead.....with a check list

A storm is ragin' and it isn't "Alberto"


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Monday, July 03, 2006

    Thinking ahead

    I’m going to make a little list. The following are topics I think I’m going to address with Whore-Hay this Wednesday. I don’t want to get to his office and go off half cocked on 40 different issues. Since “Productivity” is my word of the month, “Prioritize“ is following in close second. I mean, how can someone be productive without priorities? Yep, that’s what I’m gonna do. So what’s been on my mind?

    1/ How come every time one of my coworkers tells me they love me or tries to give me a hug (no, I’m not shitting you) my reaction is panic and anger evoking a strong desire to cram my finger down my throat and forcibly vomit on them? Don’t vultures do that? You know, projectile vomit their last road kill dinner on predators as a form of self defense?

    2/ Why do I frequently fantasize about being a ninja? Is it wrong to feel ninjariffic in a vengeance-y sort of way?

    3/ I think in future sessions we may need to discuss my ‘anger issues’. But I’d like to give a heads up on what I’m dealing with here. I was at the convenience store the other night picking up sodas. Long story short it ended in me launching a Coke at a drunken penis wrinkle’s head while screaming incoherent obscenities at the top of my lungs. What set off this craze? He stumbled up to me, arms out stretched in a “I’m gonna touch your boobies” pose while talking shit (“baby” this and “baby” that) in a mixture of Spanish and English. I told him to fuck off but he kept coming at me. I was steady walking backward warning him not to touch me and he kept coming. I honestly don’t remember everything. I just wanted to buy sodas and go along my merry little way but ended up screaming, throwing shit and his friends (scared shitless) dragged his drunk, stupid ass out of the store. So anyway, the ‘fear/anger induced rage semi-blackout’ should probably be addressed. I see anger management in my future.

    In an ocean of issues that make me my perky, happy little self- those are the first three issues that come to mind. Sure there’s more important shit to be discussed but hell, it’s my first visit; I don’t want to scare the snot out of poor Whore-Hay right from the get go.

    That ocean of issues needs to be carefully surveyed and eased into, like a warm bath.

    Labels:

    ---------------------------------------------

    0 Thoughts On The Subject

    Post a Comment

    << Home