Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

Bootstraps- a work related rant

Mental health, or lack thereof

I need a break

HA HA!

Happy Father's Day!

Walking dead.....with a check list

A storm is ragin' and it isn't "Alberto"

Safest state in the Union

Oh yeah, they’re cursing my name tonight

A wee bit torn


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Wednesday, June 28, 2006

    An evening at the cuss-capades

    Yeah, I bleeped it. I bleeped it because it wasn’t just hurtful, it wasn’t just South Parkesque, it wasn’t just foul. It was all of those things and more. If she ever came across that entry- the message and feelings behind it were harsh enough, the bleeps were just overkill. My intention isn’t to hurt her it’s to vent how frustrated I am. If I wanted to hurt her, I’d print out the below entry unedited and hand it to her with a big smile on my face.

    If that entry were about anything other than some poor kid at my job just trying to cope (and unfortunately making life very hard on those around her) I wouldn’t have censored it. But the facts are, she’s having a hard time which has caused a chain reaction.

    Why not just delete it altogether? Because if I did that it would rob me of a justified vent. I felt it, I said it, I decided to edit it. In my mind it was a compromise. And that’s it.

    *sigh* me and my hissy fits....and the fucking guilt that follows.

    Labels:

    ---------------------------------------------

    4 Thoughts On The Subject

    Blogger DS said...

    i only wish i had read it prior to the bleeps

    12:44 AM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    Heh, two people have emailed me basically saying "Thanks for the Mad Lib!"

    1:42 AM  
    Blogger Laurie Ruettimann said...

    Well it doesn't pack quite the same punch, but it's "venty" all the same. And venty looks good on you, right now!

    9:14 PM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    Thanks CG, I needed it. I'm pretty sure you're the only one who saw the unedited version. :)

    2:03 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home