Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

Oh and Karma? (if you're still listening)

Hey Karma, thanks for saving me the trouble...

On hangovers and reflections

Ahhh, the Blog-a-thon memories!

I won...

BLOG-A-THON!!!!!!!

Grumpy?

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet....Kaz!

I took the PTCB exam today...

The Latest- Thursday


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Friday, August 04, 2006

    HoW To KeEp A HeaLthY LeVel Of iNsAniTy aNd dRiVe OtHeR PeOple iNsAne!

    Yeah, so since I just got off of an eleven hour shift that suck, suckity, suck, sucked (and am at the beginning of my work week...ahhh, Monday- Hoorey Beer!)...I brought out an old work related email that Kira sent to me. Thanks Kira. I know Monday is the start of your work week but you really should consider joining me at the pub for a shot of something yummy and a game of pool.

    1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car and point your hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.

    2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.

    3. Insist that your e-mail address be: zena-goddess-of-fire@companyname.com

    4. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.

    5. Encourage your colleagues to join you in a little synchronized chair dancing.

    6. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN."

    7. Develop an unnatural fear of staplers.

    8. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.

    9. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sexual favors."

    10. Reply to everything someone says with, "That's what you think."

    11. Adjust the tint on your monitor so that the brightness level lights up the entire work area. Insist to others that you like it that way.

    12. Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy."

    13. Don'tuseanypunctuationorspaces

    14. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.

    15. Ask people what sex they are.

    16. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go."

    17. Sing along at the opera.

    18. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.

    19. Find out where your boss shops and buy exactly the same outfits. Wear them one day after your boss does. (This is especially effective if your boss is the opposite gender.)

    20. Send e-mail to the rest of the company to tell them where you're going. For example: If anyone needs me, I'll be in the bathroom.

    21. Put mosquito netting around your cubicle.

    22. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.

    23. Hum when you ride an elevator.

    ....AnD tHe FiNaL wAy tO aNnOy PeOpLe:

    24. Send this to everyone in your address book, even if they sent it to you.

    Labels:

    ---------------------------------------------

    3 Thoughts On The Subject

    Blogger DS said...

    freaquin sweet

    10:52 PM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    I looked over the site but was unable to find an email address?

    1:13 AM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    I sent it to him.

    Sorry about that, when looking for the email addy I didn't scroll dowm far enough to see that his profile, links etc. are at the bottom of his page.

    1:54 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home