Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet....Kaz!

I took the PTCB exam today...

The Latest- Thursday

A wonderful update!

A Thank you, another request and another vent

My kitty

This soap opera fucking sucks…

Eh, the mood just kinda... passed

A Big Honkin' Thank You!!!

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what...


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Friday, July 28, 2006

    Grumpy?

    Yeah, just a fuckin touch.

    A/ I went to work today to deal with the boss that tried to molest me Monday night; long fucking story. He acted like nothing happened. He was able to look me straight in the face, joke around even. I’m thinking to myself “You fucker, you’re just going to stand there and act like everything is fine. You grabbed me, pressing your hard-on into my hip, all the while whispering/groaning drunken- though I suspect not so much, begged propositions in my ear and neck as I struggled to push you away and tell you to stop and let me go. Which I might add, turned you on even more and made you tighten your grip to the point that I could hardly fucking breathe! You’re married, you know my husband, you know I’m devoted to my husband and I‘m a fucking co-worker, a subordinate co-worker at that! I know you don‘t give a shit about your job, you could care fucking less about your wife and basically don‘t have a goddamned thing to lose. Fuck You!!!!” So the day proceeded right into B.

    B/ My car got smashed in the parking lot. I walked out to smoke a cigarette only to have a co-worker run up to me yelling “You’re car just got hit!”. After the initial “What the fuck just happened?” wore off, the anger set in, “Yay!“ I think to myself, “I’m going to kick the shit out of someone today!“ She hit my fucking car, fucked it up, backed out of the space next to my (now fucked up) car and parked on the other side of the lot….then proceeded to go fucking shopping! She didn’t say a word to anyone. It was sheer luck two of my co-workers were in the parking lot when they were and saw it happen. Anyway, I’m ready to kick said fuckers ass! Well, said fucker turns out to be an 80+ year old woman dying of cancer and half out of her fucking mind because of all of the medication she’s on! So what did I do? I called the police, took a bunch of pictures, and bought her a 20oz. water. I mean what the fuck could I do? It was 100 degrees outside, she’s old as dirt, cancer ridden and out of her fucking wits on pain killers. I can’t kick an old persons ass (I‘m not a total monster). The police came, she got another (!!!) ticket (apparently she just got a ticket last week for running a red. She said she didn‘t even remember being in the fucking car!) a report was made and she got a ride home. The police took her license on the spot. Her daughter said she’d hid the car keys but when she took a nap today her mom found them and decided to come to the pharmacy. As this old woman got in her daughter’s car, she actually asked where she was and what happened! The cops were pissed for obvious reasons; she could have killed someone. She said she didn’t even know she’d smashed my car for Christ’s sake!

    So basically Monday through today (Friday) fucking sucked. I’m too tired, disgusted, and pissed to even bother writing about the days in between. For a week now I've just wanted to curl up into a little ball, in a dark room and have Dave Mathews counsel me into nightmareless sleep.

    Labels:

    ---------------------------------------------

    4 Thoughts On The Subject

    Blogger Hum & Aepha said...

    Ugh! What a total drag! May next week be 100% better.

    8:24 AM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    If I could give you a hug for that, I would.

    9:45 AM  
    Blogger Laurie Ruettimann said...

    Doesn't your heart just break for old ladies like that? My car was totaled by an 80+ yr old woman, last year, who's license was revoked on the scene. After receiving a ticket and getting her license physically revoked, she got in her car and drove off. Like that. The cops followed her. She probably lost her mobility and independence, and I thought That's my future. It's almost enough to make me want to have kids so someone can put me in a home.

    5:38 PM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    I felt so bad for her. Her trashy grand daughter came into the pharmacy yesterday and actually tried to get into an argument with me about it! I tried to explain that I wasn't even there when it happened (I was working) and she could take up the details with the witnesses and police report. She kept harassing me to the point where it ended with me saying "This is my job, I know that's a difficult word for you to understand so we'll wait a minute and let it sink in. This is not the place or the time to discuss this and quite frankly, it has nothing to do with you. Here's your script, have a nice day." She responded by calling me a "fucking bitch" as she walked off. Now I feel even worse for the old lady!

    If I make it to 80 (ROTFLMAO!), I'll hire some hot little 25 year old cutie to drive me around. Yeah, that's right, I'm gonna be a sugar-momma craddle robber!

    2:37 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home