Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

The Latest- Thursday

A wonderful update!

A Thank you, another request and another vent

My kitty

This soap opera fucking sucks…

Eh, the mood just kinda... passed

A Big Honkin' Thank You!!!

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what...

Whore-Hey, are you spying on me?

Thinking ahead


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Saturday, July 22, 2006

    I took the PTCB exam today...

    It kinda felt like a hot poker in the ass, for three hours. There were six different tests (each a different color that specified it concentrated on a different area of pharmacology), D got the red one which is real heavy in math (he got that one last year) and I got the green one which was real heavy on hospital drugs. How’d I do? Out of 140 questions- I’m certain I got 10 to 15 right. Yeah. Oh, did I mention 15 questions on the test are throw-ins? They don’t count. So they say the scores will be sent out in 60 days. Two friggin’ months! I wish I didn’t have such an “I’m retarded so I couldn’t possibly come even close to passing” (realist?) attitude here but I think I should go ahead and get ready to sign up for the November test. Oh, and stock up on more Prep H in the meantime. So the assault on my emotional and psychological buttocks in that regard is over (for now).

    Anyway on to bigger things

    Kaz is doing great! The vet sent her home for the weekend; she’s due for another recheck Monday. She’s trying to climb all over the place, eating like a piglet and absolutely hates to not be in your lap at all times. I can’t wait to post pictures!

    AND!!!


    BLOG-A-THON 2006!
    Saturday, July 29, 2006
    6am Pacific/9am Eastern


    We are 7, count em’ SEVEN days away from Blogathon!!!!

    Here is my original post about it. If you haven’t gotten involved yet- PLEASE do! If you’ve been watching the news in the last week (and who hasn’t?) you know the Middle East is an even bigger tinder box. I don’t know what this will mean for our soldiers but we really need the facilities and services the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund has to offer. This is not a matter of supporting or not supporting our governments decisions and/or polices, it’s a matter of supporting our troops. So please…

    Click The Button To Sponsor These Awesome Ladies!



    I have to work this coming weekend but I am so looking forward to going over to Stale Betty‘s every chance I get to enjoy the fun and games!

    Labels:

    ---------------------------------------------

    2 Thoughts On The Subject

    Blogger karla said...

    You might have failed the test, but look on the bright side: At least you got a hot poker in the ass. That sounds fun.

    7:49 PM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    Indeed it was! Not nearly as much as a hot poker in the eye though.
    :(

    10:21 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home