Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

Yet another Visa commercial…

I have what in my what !?

Hungry and even more anxious

Thirsty and anxious

October has it out for me!

Doctors and asshole video store managers

It makes me ill at heart

Want to put a smile on a complete strangers face?

NFL Network presents

Alive- using the term loosely


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Thursday, October 12, 2006

    Embarrassing yet a little flattering

    I worked up the nerve to go to my gym’s 10:30am yoga class this morning and was quite pleasantly surprised. There were only two other students aside from myself (I really prefer small groups and individualized attention). The three major things that nearly kept me in bed rather than going (aside from being up until 5am....as most of you know, sleep is not at the top of my priority list) were A/ I haven’t been consistent in practicing yoga in years. B/ I hate large groups of people. And C/ I’m self taught- never been to a class in my life. I drug my butt out of bed and went anyway. Overall is was a good class.

    At the end, our instructor came over to me and asked who I was trained under and where I got my certification. I told her that I was self taught and not certified. Her jaw dropped, she excitedly told me that I just had to get certified and start teaching immediately. Yeah, whatever. She said that there’s a serious need for instructors in our area and I’m more than ready for certification right now. So that embarrassed the hell out of me but was rather flattering. The next certification class is held in December…I’ll probably do it just to have another certification in my portfolio. As of right now I’m certified in FEMA’s “Animals In Disaster”, Pharmacy, Vet Tech, and some holistic stuff. Where’s it going to get me? Nowhere, but it’s something to keep me occupied in my down time (Ha! What “down time”?). My dad’s been trying to talk me into getting my Reiki certification forever now (he‘s certified in damn near everything a person can be certified in- from firearms to meditation instructor to anger management instructor to Reiki Master to all of the FEMA courses offered to ordained minister, etc. etc. etc.- the list goes on and on).

    Anyway, it was kinda fun so I’ll probably try to dedicate an hour out of my schedule Thursday mornings to the class.

    The rest of my afternoon off from work is dedicated to laying in bed watching football (God I love NFL Replay!) and maybe downloading more music onto my MP3. I have a feeling (and I hope I’m wrong) work is going to suck massively tomorrow.

    Tonight after the rush I’ll try to go back to spend a little time on the treadmill. They stay busy until around 10pm so I’ll only get in an hour but it’s better than nothing.

    Labels:

    ---------------------------------------------

    0 Thoughts On The Subject

    Post a Comment

    << Home