Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

What are your plans tonight?

What color is your aura?

Yeah, I thought it was touching, too.

Inner sanctum

Pass the popcorn, please

Well that was interesting- in a horrific sort of way

Cross sections of reality

A few beans shy of a burrito

The agenda tonight

Timothy Leary's dead


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Monday, September 18, 2006

    Alive- using the term loosely

    All month my schedule has sucked!

    Suck, suckity, suck, suck, sucks- I tell ya! I’m just not fucking functional working 13 hour shift after 13 hour shift. It will be back from vacation this coming Monday and life may begin to return to normal.

    Normal….ba-ring it!

    Labels:

    ---------------------------------------------

    6 Thoughts On The Subject

    Blogger DS said...

    i work 4-12 hour shifts monday thru thursday then I work an 8 hour shift on saturday. I hear ya.

    2:46 AM  
    Blogger Rose said...

    I agree, djk is hotness.

    He has been my online internets blogger crush man since I first stumbled on him (or he on me) a few years ago, and I continue to adore him.

    And I will totally try to listen. I wish there were a podcast or something because midnight is late for me, as I am old.

    And I want your schedule to go back to normal.

    Did I cover everything?

    7:26 AM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    DS- I’m feelin’ the pain!

    Rose- Yep, ya got it covered. Hey, we should totally start an email campaign to WYEP so they’ll pod cast David’s show. My work schedule doesn’t make tuning in very easy for me either. The good news is, where September royally blew- October is looking up. D and I both go on vacation Oct. 28th until Nov. 5th...and that's just awesome!

    10:54 PM  
    Blogger Kilroy_60 said...

    I'm clearly out of the loop here; based on the topic though it's not a bad thing. 8-) Good to see you ladies enjoying.

    Speaking of which, glad to see you back blogging regularly. I came a couple times and you were MIA.

    As for me, I seem to have a problem posting partially written items with which now I am overburdened. On top of still trying to relocate material from my original blogspot. What can one expect, I suppose, you get what you pay for. {Notice I purposefully didn't mention work!}

    I'll look forward to you coming for a visit soon.

    7:40 PM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    Kilroy I just totally dig your blogs. One of these days I'm going to sit down and read every post you've ever written (and probably comment on all of them too!).

    Oh and I love The Good, The Bad And The Ugly!

    2:48 AM  
    Blogger Kilroy_60 said...

    I have 22 more postings to recreate from the original {Shit Fuck Damn Piss Hell} which I'm planning to complete by the end of the weekend. Lost in Blogger Fucking Archive Hell

    My first year anniversary is at the end of November. I had too many bouts of bloggus interruptus this year. Hopefully I'll be more consistent in posting in the new year. I can only hope I don't lose this one; I can't imagine starting/transitioning again.

    I would be very interested in your viewpoint and the insights you would offer. I'll keep an eye out fingers crossed, hopefully for your comments to begin flowing in.

    The new blog is fun, not work. I wish I'd have started the collecting at the same time I started blogging. It's amazing the things you see.

    Cheers!

    2:26 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home