Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

What color is your aura?

Yeah, I thought it was touching, too.

Inner sanctum

Pass the popcorn, please

Well that was interesting- in a horrific sort of way

Cross sections of reality

A few beans shy of a burrito

The agenda tonight

Timothy Leary's dead

Praying


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Thursday, September 14, 2006

    What are your plans tonight?

    If somewhere along the line you didn’t say “My agenda includes going here to click on that which applies to me so I can listen to him“, then you’re not nearly as rockin’ cool as you think you are. Seriously. I’m not trying to be hurtful here, I’m just trying to impart a little truth in your world.

    David‘s show rocks because he’s funny, he takes requests, he’s hot (so is his voice), and he is currently stalkerless (no, I don’t count). I would probably fit the stalker bill if I weren’t so incredibly lazy as I only had enough energy to cut the face out of all of the pictures of my ex-boyfriends and paste his face over them (it’s easier to remember dropping a hot guy rather than the usual geekin’ retard I dated). Anyway, that’s pretty much where I lost my stalking momentum. Yeah, it’s weak, I know.

    Okay so to spell it out for you (since I know you’re too lazy to click on the above links) here are step by step instructions for my fellow shortbusiens…

    1/ At midnight tonight, go to the WYEP stream page.

    2/ Click on the stream you use.

    3/ Listen to David rock out and entertain your brain.

    Labels:

    ---------------------------------------------

    4 Thoughts On The Subject

    Blogger david james keaton said...

    oh no! my show was last night. and i'll bet whoever's the dj on right now probabaly sucks and strangers think it's me!

    it's not your fault, the website is very confusing because it does say thursday, but what they mean is midnight wednesday. i find that deceptive AND it costs me listeners as you can see. i've complained to no avail.

    and last night during the show i gave you a shout-out and played you a social d. song! and i was like, where the fuck is she? now i know why. sigh.

    2:09 AM  
    Blogger david james keaton said...

    p.s. i'll take the dork challege against any of your ex-boyfriends. i can use a magnifying glass to fry ants with the best of them. when i used to play little league baseball, i'd get yelled at for sitting in the outfield and playing with bugs and leaves. and i STILL read comic books when no one's looking.

    2:12 AM  
    Blogger david james keaton said...

    wait, when i say, "last night," i mean two days ago. see how confusing that is? i think it shouldn't be considered the next day until the sun comes up

    12:52 PM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    Well damn. I don't blame the radio station, I blame my September schedule- I've been living at my job and it's really starting to super beyond suck.

    So your next show will be...midnight the 27th?

    I'm sorry I missed that shout out...thanks for thinking about me.

    9:02 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home