Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

Pass the popcorn, please

Well that was interesting- in a horrific sort of way

Cross sections of reality

A few beans shy of a burrito

The agenda tonight

Timothy Leary's dead

Praying

On IM querying

I'll shut up about work sooner or later...

Yawn


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Friday, September 08, 2006

    Inner sanctum

    My therapist knows I have a blog.

    My therapist knows the name of my blog.

    My therapist knows I’ve written about him in my blog.

    My therapist strikes me as a curious person.

    Should my therapist’s curiosity bring him here…I say, welcome!

    Excuse the mess (I’m referring to this whole little “glimpse into my thought process/train wreak“ thing I‘ve got going on here) and side step the foul language if you would please- it’s draped everywhere. As I’ve mentioned to you in therapy, I curse like a sailor with tourette’s syndrome. If you’re looking for “depth” here George, you’ve come to the wrong place. I think we can all agree that we’ve stepped in deeper puddles. I’ll save my “depth” and “insightfulness” for the real world (as I have very little to spare and wouldn‘t dream of wasting it here). You should also know, this is not a “child friendly” site (because of the gratuitous use of obscenities and occasional penis reference) so (should you have children that have access to your computer) please remember to delete your cookies and wipe your browser after visiting (as you know, kids are smart, they know how to access the websites their parents do). And yes, mild nausea is a side effect to reading my blog.

    I think you’ll find that my blog is my outlet. I rant, I rave, I throw fits and just plain show my ass in general fairly regularly around these parts. You already know I’m a sarcastic angry little snot so please don’t take the whole “Whore-Hey” thing to heart (should you actually decide to wade through all of the nonsensical crap that I write to the whole “Whore-Hey“ thing).

    I know some of you (one of you specifically) may be thinking, “Dear God woman! Why on earth would you tell, much less welcome your therapist to your blog?”, why not? My dad stops by here every once in a while (heh, yeah, I know you’ve come here since the blog-a-thon, dad- I see you on my tracker), why not my therapist? The only two real major differences between what I write here and what I say in real life are the cursing- I don’t drop f-bombs in mixed company and the level of education that comes across. Amazingly enough, I’m incredibly well spoken…it’s a pity that doesn’t rub off on my writing.

    Labels:

    ---------------------------------------------

    6 Thoughts On The Subject

    Blogger jinx protocol said...

    You know what I was just thinking?

    "Dear God woman! Why on earth would you tell, much less welcome your therapist to your blog?"

    Just kidding. Sometimes I drop f-bombs on purpose to show people around me that I will occasionally violate their boundaries. Sounds stupid, but the religious people at my work don't scold me for saying half the things that other people say.

    2:20 PM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    "Sometimes I drop f-bombs on purpose to show people around me that I will occasionally violate their boundaries"

    The above statement rocks for the following reasons...

    1/ It's really fucking funny.

    2/ It works

    3/ It takes balls

    11:21 PM  
    Blogger jinx protocol said...

    Well, I've never thought of it in quite those terms, but it just boosted my ego a lil bit, I'm not gonna lie.

    5:32 PM  
    Blogger Mistress Regina said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    7:59 PM  
    Blogger Kilroy_60 said...

    I was thinking about what the people at YouDoItOurWay Behavioral Healthcare would take to such a thing. I'm sure, not well. Which automatically says it's a good thing.

    The other thing is something I always seem to wonder. How is the Therapist's therapy going.

    8:01 PM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    Heh, odd that you ask how the Therapist's therapy is going...Whore-Hey had to stop our session short a few weeks ago. He said "Whoa wait a minute, if things keep going like this I'm going to have to start paying you."

    It didn't surprise me but it certainly gave me something to think about.

    2:57 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home