Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

Cross sections of reality

A few beans shy of a burrito

The agenda tonight

Timothy Leary's dead

Praying

On IM querying

I'll shut up about work sooner or later...

Yawn

A bittersweet success

Bootstraps- a work related rant- revisited, revise...


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Tuesday, September 05, 2006

    Well that was interesting- in a horrific sort of way

    The last week has been a self inflicted kick to the balls. No, really. It feels like it lasted for a month. I’m not going to bore you with the ten mile long list of side effects or try to explain the process of a “mini” chemically induced psychotic episode. I’d like to try to put this little experiment behind me as quickly as possible and chalk it up to “And yet again Aza eludes that oh so beguiling Darwin Award”. Until that is, I can come to terms with, pull a cathartic message from, derive some kind of huge life lesson in or simply understand why, I do some of the stupid shit I do.

    Anyway, I called my doctor early yesterday, explained the situation and was told under no uncertain terms to stop taking the Seroquel post-fucking-haste (apparently I was beginning to exhibit symptoms of a "syndrome" rarely associated with the drug. yay.)

    I must say that I’m simply amazed at the fact I wrote any entries at all and to be quite honest- I don’t fully remember writing the last two. However, I do vaguely remember scaring the hell out of a few people who called last week. If they’re reading this I’d like to officially apologize and say to one person in particular…

    “Dude, you’ve known me for nearly ten years- if you haven’t figured out by now that I’m a bona fide, self proclaimed nut job (and dumb-ass)….well, God love you, you’re just not going to get it. I do sincerely hope that our conversation (during my semi brief stint in la-la land) didn‘t fuck your head up too bad. As I generally keep my views regarding the universe, quantum physics and divinity to myself- I fear after our conversation that you will never look at toaster ovens the same. Again, I‘m sorry and well, in my defense- that‘s what you get for keeping company with crazy.”

    In summary, I hope I’ve not done any (more) permanent brain damage. All things truly considered (or as truly as I’ll allow considering all things) overall, I feel a bit more lucid. So there’s that.

    Labels:

    ---------------------------------------------

    2 Thoughts On The Subject

    Blogger jinx protocol said...

    I'm glad to see you're getting better, even though I hadn't noticed a change.

    6:23 PM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    Ah! My blog lives up to its name. It’s nice to know my psychosis would truly appear to be surreptitious! :)

    Thanks for the well wishes... I feel much better!

    8:10 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home