Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

An open letter to the Potential Deadbeat eBay Seller

Yeah, I'm here

Because it’s gratis and it’s poop. It’s gratis poop!

Who the hell is that and do I really care!?

tap, tap, tap…Is this thing on?

I'll update soon...

Mental wards fucking ROCK!!!

Insane in the membrane

Fuck Off Friday

I’d have cried if I thought it’d do any good


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Friday, February 08, 2008

    Being an asshole can be expensive

    Just ask the asshole that owns the car in the below picture. That’s not a “Congratulations! You’ve won the sweepstakes!” notice placed beneath his windshield wiper.



    It’s a ticket, for $250.00.

    Why did he get a ticket for $250.00 and what qualifies him as an asshole you ask? Because he’s parked in a handicap parking space but doesn’t have a permit. How many disabled people go to Wal-Mart at 3am (the time he was ticketed)? Well, one that I know of, my dad. My father is disabled and 9 times out of 10 he goes to stores late at night so he doesn’t have to wait in long lines or fight for parking. So some asshole like the above mentioned comes along, figures it’s 3am, who’s gonna care? I do and apparently so does the cop that wrote him the ticket. Had my dad gone to the store that idiot would have made him walk an additional 15 feet. Now that might not mean much to you or me- being able bodied, but it means a hell of a lot to someone who walks with two canes, has braces on both legs and fights (all the while, being grateful!) for every step he takes.

    So in short he got a ticket for being a lazy, inconsiderate, dickhole. Ya know what? That sorry sack of crap is lucky, that parking space cost him $250.00, it cost my father a broken spine.

    Labels: , ,

    ---------------------------------------------

    3 Thoughts On The Subject

    Blogger Kojak said...

    Hey Aza !! I couldn't agree with you more! As you know my dad was disabled as well. He was so funny he would park behind them, put up his sticker and go inside. Just tell dad I got his back and you know I got yours !!

    11:56 PM  
    Blogger lattégirl said...

    Dad needs to get that little hangie ticket for the disabled. Why hasn't h e done so? It''s just a form with a doctor's note. It would save him time and trouble.

    5:34 AM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    Kojak- You go get em turkey butt!

    Lattégirl- Dad has a rearview permit. My bitch is aimed toward those who don’t have the permit but park in the space anyway. Heh, Kojak gave the ass pictured in the post a ticket!

    2:28 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home