Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

Have you seen these?

A fellow blogger and one of the sweetest people ar...

I'm Hit!

Looks like the only time I post is when I’m sick

Random thoughts at 4:10 in the am

A little message I'd like to pass on to the IRS wi...

In honor of today’s scheduled events...

I felt like you should probably know this…

What is "In three pieces", Alex?

I didn’t catch a cold, a cold caught me!


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Sunday, May 18, 2008

    It’s not a tumor and

    No, I’m not a leper, it’s a zit. Thanks for asking, asshat!

    UHG!!! I have a zit. Satan apparently impregnated my right cheek with an unholy spawn from hell the size of a 6 month old baby when I wasn‘t looking. It’s driving me absolutely freaking bonkers! I’ve tried ichthomol ointment, warm compresses and squeezing the ever loving Christ out of it. My efforts have only pissed it off and made it take up a stronger hold on my red, puffy and inflamed face. I’ve entertained the idea that maybe it’s not a zit. Remember the ol’ spider eggs story? It‘s been told a hundred different ways but they all have the same ending- they hatch. Here’s the way I heard it.

    The short, short version in comma form…Girl wakes up with a small “zit” on her cheek, she is told to leave it alone as picking at it will only make it worse, “zit” grows itchy and somewhat painful, a few days pass, the “zit” is now huge and terribly uncomfortable (much like my current situation), mother suggests daughter take a hot bath and apply a compress, upon submerging in bath and within moments of applying compress her cheek erupts disgorging (I so dig that word!) thousands of tiny spiders. Hence, it was never a “zit”, a spider had laid eggs in her face.

    So now I’m sure you understand why I want to take a scalpel and a dash of C4 to my face right now.

    Labels: , , ,

    ---------------------------------------------

    4 Thoughts On The Subject

    Blogger Kojak said...

    Hey hon! I sure am glad it wasn't that Huntsman Spider that dad caught! Whew, plus I know that lizards are partial to you ! Love you!

    11:21 PM  
    Blogger Berserk said...

    Lizard eggs... reminds me of that old show "V"

    Yeah, really a comforting thought I'm sure...

    9:46 PM  
    Blogger lattégirl said...

    Glad to see you alive and posting, albeit disfigured. My son once took a sharp object to a recalcitrant zit under the skin - I objected to the procedure but teens can do some strange things.

    8:25 AM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    Kojak- All of the creepy crawlies seem to be “partial” to me. xoxo

    Berserk- I remember that show!

    Lattégirl- Yeah, I’m still around. I hope your feeling better. I’ve never dealt with bad acne, it just pisses me off that at 30 my body hasn’t figured out that we’re past that stage. As for bathroom surgeries, I sympathize with your son- even though the worst is over, it still feels like there’s a kernel of corn stuck under my skin!

    2:34 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home