Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

It’s not a tumor and

Have you seen these?

A fellow blogger and one of the sweetest people ar...

I'm Hit!

Looks like the only time I post is when I’m sick

Random thoughts at 4:10 in the am

A little message I'd like to pass on to the IRS wi...

In honor of today’s scheduled events...

I felt like you should probably know this…

What is "In three pieces", Alex?


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Friday, May 30, 2008

    It’s official

    By purchasing my first set of golf clubs I’ve single handedly saved the game of golf. Because we all know how much it sucked before I came along. As your new golf leader I intend on enacting and personally enforcing the following rules…

    1. Knickers and ugly pants were worn in the game over a hundred years ago. Unless you are one hundred years or older (cause then it’s just cute), take them off, they look ridiculous!

    2. When you see me coming, get the fuck out of my way. Being 3 days older than Christ does not give you the right to play in less than slow motion.

    3. Making fun of me or my kick ass girl golf clubs is a capitol offense. The sentence is, death by Aza’s 9 iron.

    These new policies are effective immediately! How on earth can I justify rocking the very foundation on which golf was laid? What qualifies me as your new gold leader? It’s simple really, I am to golf what Dale Earnhardt Jr. is to basketball.

    Seriously though, D plays, Kojak plays, everyone plays. I’m surrounded by golfers so while kicking and screaming in protest I finally cried “Uncle” and I got a set of chick clubs. I’m happy to announce that even though I gave in, I have no intention whatsoever of succumbing to the craptastic thrift store fashion made infamous by the game.

    Kojak is quite the golfer so I’ve drafted him as my personal coach. Bless his heart, knowing that I have the temper of a Tasmanian devil in heat after being poked in the eye with a stick, he’s still willing to teach. Pray for him.

    So in summary, when you see me on the LPGA tour or The Big Break launching all of my golf shit into the pond, getting into fist fights with my caddy Happy Gilmore style, knocking people out with my 450 yard putts, just sit back and enjoy the show.

    Labels: , , ,

    ---------------------------------------------

    6 Thoughts On The Subject

    Blogger Berserk said...

    I've got a few friends who golf, but I've yet to follow suit. I mean, I can always just get drunk and walk around my back yard and get a lot less frustrated.

    7:47 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Love golf but i suck at it!

    11:26 AM  
    Blogger Kojak said...

    Hey, I can tell you that I am very proud of your progress. I can tell you that for somebody that has just started you doing a phenominal job. I love you and look forward to spankin some balls with ya!! Well you what I mean!!

    11:44 AM  
    Blogger Kojak said...

    Wow I messed that all up.. oops

    11:47 AM  
    Blogger david james keaton said...

    where am i?! i leave this place awhile and i come back and there's golf and policeman everwhere. crazy world.
    hey, you ever see that Darwin Awards winner who was trying to amuse his friends by sticking his testicles in the golf ball washer and someone slammed it down so that he was effectively neutered? the Darwin Awards normally go to people who die, but his counted because he removed himself from the gene pool anyway. that makes laughter.

    speaking of cops! if any of you get bored (and have a sense of humor) read my new story. it's got boys in blue and even a blues song about 'em at the end 'cause i wish i was the third White Stripe

    10:32 PM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    Berserk- Heh, my neighbors would so love you! But only if you were drunk, walking around the backyard carrying a baseball bat!

    Mrs. Smith- Yeah, what you said!

    For The People- Trust me, you can’t suck any worse at the game than I do.

    Kojak- It’s been a lot of fun. I’m looking forward to my first real game!

    David- Good God, man! I thought you’d passed over to the great behind! Yes, that makes big laughter. I look forward to reading your newest.

    1:39 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home