Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

Year of the infant

Happy Mothers Day...

I didn’t go to the gym last night but I did the ne...

It’s a depressing state of affairs!

101 reasons I am the coolest person that ever lived

Ugh

What the fuck ever!

Dumb but funny observations

I fell off the wagon at a party and started a bar ...

An open letter to a dickhole


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Friday, May 18, 2007

    I was a meme virgin until…

    Lattégirl tagged me.

    Seven weird things about me

    1) I eat in my sleep.
    2) I fantasize about being a ninja (or a Jedi).
    3) I think testicles are stupid looking.
    4) I sit in my back yard late at night, half naked and contemplate life.
    5) I can talk people into doing really stupid shit.
    6) I hate nickels!
    7) My inner voice sounds like Darth Vader.


    Now I tag people:

    DS @ I Must Be Slipping
    Rose @ Great Googly Moogly
    Tuna Girl @ Tuna Blog
    Kilroy_60 @ Fear And Loathing
    Trinity 67 @ Thoughts…

    None of you should in any shape, way or form feel obligated to do this retarded meme…I did it cause I got excited about it being my first and well, I dig Lattégirl (not like that you perv!)

    Labels: ,

    ---------------------------------------------

    8 Thoughts On The Subject

    Blogger Kilroy_60 said...

    I'll be happy to post a response for you. If it's weird things, though, I'm not sure I can limit it to seven. Just the first seven that come to mind, I suppose. 8-)

    This is great timing, you know, since we're having a Gonzo MEME Carnival. Tomorrow, Saturday, is the deadline to submit. How about doing that for me? Also, again deadline tomorrow, we're having an EDUCATION carnival.

    It's been so line since I've connected with you; looking forward to it being both more regular and frequent --> going both days <-- Looking forward to seeing you at the carnival double feature. 8-)

    11:13 PM  
    Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

    What's your thought on the penny, hmmm?

    3:23 PM  
    Blogger trinity67 said...

    You want to know seven even weird things about me? Okay. Here goes:

    1) I count how many ways different to write a word in my head.
    2) I feel bad for the women who kill their children. I feel sad for the children but I wonder why it is that a woman feels so bad about herself that she is driven to kill her own children.
    3) I am suspicious of strangers who are nice to me.
    4) I pick my fingernails, finger cuticles, toe nails and toenail cuticles while watching tv.
    5) I like to sing to my cats. Loudly.
    6) I always close the toilet lid and shower curtain so that I can't see the dirt but complain about other peoples' dirty bathrooms.
    7) Often I complain about wanting a better life but do little to accomplish this.

    12:29 PM  
    Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

    Which half of you is naked, and what's your address?

    2:10 PM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    Kilroy- Since this was my first meme it was my submission to the meme carnival. As for the Education carnival…Hahahaha!!! I’m certainly no intellectual! Now if there were a ‘Rant’ or ‘Bad Attitude’ carnival, well, that’s right up my alley!

    Snay- Oddly enough, I’m rather fond of the penny.

    Trinity- #’s 3, 5, 6, and 7... same here. Thanks for putting up with my tag!

    Dyck- The good half and Florida

    7:25 AM  
    Blogger lattégirl said...

    Ha! I'll have to do a "Bad Attitude" meme soon.

    8:59 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I finally responded to this meme! Read my post and you'll see why it took me so long. ;-)

    http://tunagirl.blogspot.com/2007/06/anatomy-of-meme.html

    12:01 AM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    That just rocks! Thank you!

    1:45 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home