Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

It was how big???

It's back

Laws Of Life (passed along by Di)

Wet wipe anyone?

The depth of my own stupidity never ceases to amaz...

Ever have one of those days where everything you e...

Yet another open letter....this time to God

Happy Easter to all of my peeps!

Another open letter

I recently came upon this blog over at Googly Moogly…


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Sunday, April 23, 2006

    Beam me up, snotty!

    Alright, who’s the asshat that stuck my head in a blender while I was sleeping last night?

    This weekend was supposed to be about catching up on my homework so I can take that stupid test Monday. Ha! This weekend has actually been about me lying in bed, watching The Godfather trilogy on AMC and rolling around in my own plague. Visions of shoving an M80 up my nose and lighting the fuse to relieve this head congestion comfort me. The pressure……My teeth feel like they’re trying to pull themselves free from my skull to escape my mouth. I want to scoop an eye out with a spoon, stick a garden hose in there and wash out all of the gunk. The straw breaking my back is, everything smells horrific! Maybe I should buy some Nasal Douche; desperate times call for desperate measures. *sigh* Then again, the idea of someone douching their nose freaks me out- regardless of how therapeutic some claim it to be.

    Something’s gotta give.

    Labels:

    ---------------------------------------------

    2 Thoughts On The Subject

    Blogger david james keaton said...

    ha! i've been watching the godfathers all day too. i kind of enjoy the little rap trailers they play between commercials (saying "the father was the mack daddy! the son is the prince of darkness!") almost more than the movies. and they have those clips to the tune of some bad Ice-T song. it's hysterical. they should re-edit the whole trilogy to 90s rap.

    10:44 PM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    LOL! 6 hours ago I started muting the t.v. everytime those commercials came on and just read them instead. Two freaking days now, two days of Ice-T rappin' "Power, I know you wanna try it, well check it out, money can buy it!!! Blah, blah, blah...." It's starting to make me want to stick a pencil in my ear.

    11:21 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home