Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

Wishing all a Happy May Day

I see London, I see France

Warning: Virus Alert!

I don’t have a bit of ‘give a shit’ but I’ve got a...

Wanna see something really, really funny?

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little "unwell"

Beam me up, snotty!

It was how big???

It's back

Laws Of Life (passed along by Di)


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Wednesday, May 03, 2006

    25 to LIFE

    If you ever get these two environments confused, this should make things
    a little bit clearer.

    IN PRISON......you spend the majority of your time in a 10X10 cell.
    AT WORK............you spend the majority of your time in an 8X8 cubicle.

    IN PRISON.......you get three meals a day.
    AT WORK...........you get a break for one meal and you have to pay for it.

    IN PRISON..........you get time off for good behavior.
    AT WORK............you get more work for good behavior.

    IN PRISON..........the guard locks and unlocks all the doors for you.
    AT WORK............you're often required to carry a security card and open all
    the doors yourself.

    IN PRISON..........you can watch TV and play games.
    AT WORK...........you get fired for watching TV and playing games.

    IN PRISON.........you get your own toilet.
    AT WORK..........you share the toilet with some people who pee on the seat.

    IN PRISON..........they allow your family and friends to visit.
    AT WORK............you're not supposed to even speak to your family.

    IN PRISON.........all expenses are paid by the taxpayers.
    AT WORK............you pay all your expenses to get to work, and then they
    deduct taxes from your salary to pay for prisoners.

    IN PRISON..........you spend most of your life inside bars wanting to get out.
    AT WORK .........you spend most of your time wanting to get out and go
    inside bars.

    IN PRISON........you must deal with sadistic wardens.
    AT WORK...........they're called managers.


    Thanks for clearing that up for me Kira, now I realize I should have shot someone rather than put in my resume. :)

    Labels:

    ---------------------------------------------

    0 Thoughts On The Subject

    Post a Comment

    << Home