Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

25 to LIFE

Wishing all a Happy May Day

I see London, I see France

Warning: Virus Alert!

I don’t have a bit of ‘give a shit’ but I’ve got a...

Wanna see something really, really funny?

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little "unwell"

Beam me up, snotty!

It was how big???

It's back


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Thursday, May 04, 2006

    Random Happenings (in a bulleted format)

    • I failed the shit out of my math final. I attribute the failing to three main things. 1/ I was out with the plague and missed class for a week. 2/ I missed a week when I started the new job. And 3/ Everything else took precedent . So I guess it really boils down to one thing; I did not allocate the time needed to pass the class. I’m not having my usual panic attack over the situation, I’m just going to retake it in the fall. As I told my Professor when he told me I could pull off a C, “I’m not here to just ‘pass’ this class, I’m here to pass the class and leave with a working knowledge of the material.” I did really well in the homework and at least have a good understanding of what I’m doing so I’m comforted by the idea of retaking it and not struggling as much in pre-calc or pre-trig next spring.

    • I signed D and I up for the PTCE (that’s Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam), which will mean taking classes at our district office once a week for 8 weeks. I’m looking forward to kicking this tests ass. You can score between 300 and 900 on the test but 650 is passing (last year it was 600). There are 140 mixed questions on the test, 15 of which are “non-scored”. The questions cover 4 areas: Law, Retail, Pharmacology and Hospital. The senior tech in my pharmacy scored 627 back when 600 was passing. Two other techs in my pharmacy are also signed up. Being as competitive as I am I expect to out score them by at least 50 points. I really am hoping to score in the high 700’s (as hard as everyone says the test is I’m not sure I’m being very realistic with that expectation). But, since I specifically took the summer off from college to dedicate time to this certification, I don’t see why I shouldn’t make a half way decent score. This will be D’s second time taking it (he was within 30 points of passing last time) so he has to pass or there will be serious repercussions on the job.

    • Speaking of D, we’ve been fighting like animals for the past two weeks. I’m not sure if there’s something in the water or if we’re both just under a ton of stress. It’s really sad, we’re like a couple of ten year olds with sailor mouths. Here’s the cleaned up version; (at some point last night) I said, “Well if you’d quit acting like such a freaking penis wrinkle, I’d quit acting like such a neurotic bitch about the situation.” Then I said “D you said ‘such and such’ yesterday and you know it!” he said, “I did not!” I said, “You did too!” he said, “I did not!” I said, “You did too!” he said, “I did not!” I said “You did too!” he said “I did not!” I said “You did too!” he said “I did not!” I said “You did too!” This exchange went on for 15 minutes. WTF!!!??? I finally broke the nee-ner-nee-ner string with “If you want to act like a little kid, I’ll treat you like one. Go to the fucking corner and don’t come out until you can speak to me like an adult!” I fully expected him to stick his tongue out at me or flick a booger in my general direction. Instead he gave me the silent treatment for the rest of the night. Or maybe he was holding his breath, I’m not sure. Heh, tonight is our first pharmacy class together. A good number of our co-workers will be around. This should be interesting.

    • Blah.

    Labels:

    ---------------------------------------------

    0 Thoughts On The Subject

    Post a Comment

    << Home