Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

What!?

Now Playing On A DVD Player Near You...

What a waste of life, space and time...

100+ Things

Ahhhh...

Random Happenings (in a bulleted format)

25 to LIFE

Wishing all a Happy May Day

I see London, I see France

Warning: Virus Alert!


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Friday, May 12, 2006

    That's just gross!

    My head hurts. Bad. The Advil I threw at this headache demon an hour ago just made it laugh and squeeze my brain harder.

    There was no running water at work today. The fact that we had no running water just went to show how nasty some women on this planet truly are. The fact that this waterless bathroom is located in a pharmacy didn’t help much either. I’d like to kick the snot out of the nasty bitch that saw the huge sign on the bathroom door that said “No Running Water. The Bathroom Is Out Of Service.” yet still walked in, deposited a used tampon in the toilet and walked out. I’m not going to go into further detail, my head and your stomach just can‘t handle it tonight. We won’t venture to ask what Aza saw in the stall next to the tampon stall. Suffice it to say; there are some nasty bitches walking the same planet as you and I, my friend. Think about that the next time you handle a dollar bill and don’t immediately wash or sanitize your hands afterward. There’s a good chance that the hand that dollar left before reaching yours, just walked out of a waterless bathroom. And was on its period. Or just took a crap. I’m nauseous and tip-toeing on the boarder of a panic attack just thinking about it.

    The upside to this waterless nightmare? I got to watch my pharmacist- a grown man- do the pee-pee dance for two hours.

    Labels:

    ---------------------------------------------

    0 Thoughts On The Subject

    Post a Comment

    << Home