Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

Sensibility and booze don't work well together

Come on, just do it...

HoW To KeEp A HeaLthY LeVel Of iNsAniTy aNd dRiVe ...

Oh and Karma? (if you're still listening)

Hey Karma, thanks for saving me the trouble...

On hangovers and reflections

Ahhh, the Blog-a-thon memories!

I won...

BLOG-A-THON!!!!!!!

Grumpy?


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Tuesday, August 08, 2006

    The malfunction of my sensibility organ

    began when Tabby came into town for a visit and I came up with the brilliant idea of meeting at the local pub.













    Yes, I'm the albino on the right. Shut up.















    Yeah, yeah, I know... it all looks innocent enough. A couple friends catching up on old times, having a few drinks. She's showing me pictures and video of her internship on her laptop in the background...













    As bad as this one looks, I'm actually getting ready to slide my butt up on the edge of the pool table to sit.

















    Then...















    Some asshole (thanks D!) invited Patróns shots to the 'get together'. It all went downhill from there. Out of 27 pictures, these are the only five that are really 'showable'.



    (P.S.- No need to point out the painfully obvious, I am fully aware of the fact that I have never had a 'good' picture taken of me. I blame my face.)

    Labels: , ,

    ---------------------------------------------

    15 Thoughts On The Subject

    Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

    You blame your face? But you have such a beautiful smile!

    I fail to comprehend how someone living in Florida can be as pale as you. You need to go sunbath (in the nude).

    (Send me photos).

    1:21 PM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    Thaank you! I was actually terrified to post any of those but decided to throw caution to the wind.

    As for being an albino, I work in a pharmacy and am a night person...plus, I have a skin cancer phobia.

    1:28 PM  
    Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

    Well, I'm glad you did, 'cuz I've got a total crush.

    9:04 PM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    And when was your last eye exam? I think you might have me confused with Tabby. I'm the dorky looking geek in the black tank top.

    Anyway, if albinos can blush, I'm totally blushing. Thank you.

    11:41 PM  
    Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

    I know which one you are. Still crushin'. (And my last eye exam was like four years ago, but my glasses still work fine, thank ye.)

    12:21 AM  
    Blogger david james keaton said...

    look at you. you're all hot n' shit. no fucking fair. you're supposed to be hiding behind all this typing with your Einstein picture up there because you've got one eye or conjoined twin on your head and can never reveal your deformities. but no. turns out you're all hot? what the hell?? see how that is? you (I) always assume you get one or the other, looks or brains. but you got both. hmm. how do i restore balance to the world? i got it! maybe your not as smart as i thought...

    1:38 AM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    Whoa, wait! I’ve seen pics of you, your lickable hot and a brilliant writer (who needs his eyes checked too, btw)! So explain that one smarty pants.

    2:14 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yeah, look at you. You're all hot 'n shit....geez. I used to have looks and brains once, too. Then I became a mother....*sigh*

    Thanks for posting the pics! It's nice to put a face to the name! Now, get your ass up to CO and come hang out with me. LOL.

    7:40 AM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    Meavyn, I'd bet dollar to dime you're a jaw dropper- No way someone can have a child as beautiful as yours and not be absolutely gorgeous!

    10:40 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Pffft. You're just saying that. If I were to shed all the baby weight that I never gained until AFTER I had her, LOLOL, I might look decent again. ROFL. I'll have to find, and send, a pic of me now. :)

    3:19 PM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    Holy Shit, you're gorgeous!!!!

    9:53 PM  
    Blogger david james keaton said...

    all this talk about asses around here made me go out and buy a dog's chew toy

    1:06 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ROFLMFAO David!!!!!!!!!!

    5:26 PM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    Oh geez, and I was like all ready to post my "Uh, I can totally see your penis outline" rant. I guess I'll save that one for later.

    2:21 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Them be some nasty outlines, Aza. I did NOT need that mental pic right before eating breakfast. Ugh. LOL. And I know what you mean. Oh, and let us not forget the "I shouldn't be caught dead in these" Speedo penis outlines....

    Damn it. All this talk of penis' is making me horny. For good ones. *sigh* LOL

    9:45 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home