Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

Pucker up buttercup

I buy and am bought for, therefore I'm broke

Mother's Day

That's just gross!

What!?

Now Playing On A DVD Player Near You...

What a waste of life, space and time...

100+ Things

Ahhhh...

Random Happenings (in a bulleted format)


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Wednesday, May 17, 2006

    It’s disconcerting, really

    Have you ever lost sleep over something said. It wasn’t said to you or anyone you know, it was just said. That happens to me. I’ll read something that’ll get under my skin. I stumble across a journal that’ll have an entry that really bothers me. It’s almost like watching someone dine alone and you know they’re hating every moment of it. If they’d look up from their plate you’d offer to buy them a slice of pie or a cup of coffee just to get the conversation started. Not out of pity, out of compassion. Because you’d want it done for you. Because you know they’d get some rest emotionally if they didn’t just say what was bothering them but if they knew that what they said was heard. That doesn’t make any fucking sense.

    Let me come at this from a different angle. I have people in my world, friends, that will call me at 2am, say “I feel like everything/one shit on me today!” hang up the phone, go back to bed and walk through life the next day feeling a touch better. Some of these people have spouses or friends that are closer to them than me but those people aren’t called. I am. Why? Because A/ They know my stupid ass is up at 2am. Thinking. and B/ Sometimes you need a new set of ears to hear an old set of problems. You don’t need to be told anything, you just need to be heard. This angle isn’t working for me either.

    Here’s the thing. I am in no shape, way or form a writer. I’m a listener and I’m a talker but I’m not a writer. That, right there is one of the reasons I started a blog, to be a better writer. I fucking hate writing but I love reading. There’s always a warm reassuring voice on the other end, or whatever I need it to be when I‘m reading. I find it damn near impossible to be that warm reassuring voice when I’m writing. It’s one thing to interpret it for yourself, it’s another to convey it to others.

    Nope, this just isn’t happening for me. It’s not coming out the way I want it to. So I’ll leave it, like this. Confusing and random. Eh, to hell with it.

    ---------------------------------------------

    0 Thoughts On The Subject

    Post a Comment

    << Home