Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

I bought the box set

Film therapy revisited

An open letter

What Classic Pin-Up Are You?You're Brigitte Bardot...

Film Therapy

A small blurb

I love screwing these up

He lived and the phone rang

Another open letter to God

As I've Matured...


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Thursday, June 01, 2006

    Guys Gone Wild!

    Have you see these retarded commercials? I knew the world was in bad shape but shit, I didn't know we were this bad off!

    Hmm, it's a Friday night. I'm a chick and I have nothing to do. Oh fret, what ever shall I do? I've Got It! I'll sit here in front of the T.V. and watch a bunch of hairy sacs bounce around. Yeah! That'll turn me on! Big, hairy, floppity, creepy looking sacs.

    See here's the thing, I'd have to say on average, women are imaginative enough to not need hairy bouncing sacs floppin' around on their televisions. No offense to the guys out there that can't "function" or "function happily" without the aid of Girls Gone Wild.

    To the people that buy that stupid shit here's a concept for you; take a class at your local community college on creative/independent thinking. Or better yet, buy a fuckin' book. You know, the kind without pictures. I mean come on ladies, lets raise the bar a little for crying out loud! This shit should be featured on Animal Planet, and it should be aired backed against apes throwing feces at each other.

    I don't mind saying it, "Screw you, producers of stupid shit! Screw you for thinking I'm retarded. Screw you for thinking all it takes to get my engine started is a goofy, saggy sac or two bouncing down the beach. You have grossly underestimated this set of ovaries!"

    Just on G.P. I hope all of the guys on that video get testicular torsion. Now that would be worth watching! "Testicles Gone Wild!" or "When Testicles Attack!" that's what I'd call it! And I'd feature it on all of the chick channels; We and LRW and Oxygen and LMN and Lifetime!

    Labels:

    ---------------------------------------------

    2 Thoughts On The Subject

    Blogger Aza said...

    My apologies to DS over at I Must Be Slipping- http://imustbeslipping.blogspot.com

    DS left the following comment this morning but my blog took a crap and didn't publish it:

    "I would never buy a video called testicals gone wild I believe that would be too much tecticle. I only need to see testicle in small doses, don't know about anyone else, but that is me. I agree and applaud you for going off!"

    5:25 AM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    ROTFLMAO! Heya Kira, glad to see you again (stop being such a damn stranger around these parts!!)

    Running shoes Vs. flopping balls...that's hysterical!

    12:14 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home