Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

As I've Matured...

HEY! Assmonkey!!!

A new CD

And a brand new baby enters the world

It’s disconcerting, really

Pucker up buttercup

I buy and am bought for, therefore I'm broke

Mother's Day

That's just gross!

What!?


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Saturday, May 20, 2006

    Another open letter to God

    Not a Pagan God, not a Christian God, not a Buddhist God. Just Deity.

    Yeah, it’s me again. My heart aches. I’m angry and sad and sick and helpless. It’s 4am and I can’t sleep. All I can do is pray for the families of those two young men. I’m not sure why you saw fit or they saw fit to be killed in such a horrific and stupid manner. I’m not sure why you saw fit or D’s spirit saw fit for him to have to try to save the young man trapped in the car. D will probably carry what he saw tonight, and the cries for help he heard for the rest of his life.

    He has a concept of what you are but not enough to understand why you’d allow two twenty year old kids to race their car down the road, wreak out and die in his parking lot at his job. He called me around 12:45am, it sounded like he’d been crying or screaming or maybe both. I rushed to his work only to see one of the poor kids still lying in the road. Police taking pictures of the car or what was left of it anyway, bystanders surveying what seemed like a horror movie being played out in slow motion. The sheet covering his body being picked up so the police could take pictures of a kid that took part in making a stupid decision that cost him and the driver of the car their lives.

    After wading through the crowd I spotted D. His eyes looked tired and in shock. On the way home he went over tiny bits and pieces. When tying to help the kid trapped in the car he nearly stumbled over the body of the passenger that had been thrown out on impact. D knew he was dead so he begged those around him for something to cover the body with while he tried to help and comfort the young man still trapped. No one would help him. D was alone trying to stay sane and bring sanity to an insane situation and people who would only stand and stare. Why? What’s the lesson in this? Why did my husband have to get pulled into such a nightmare?

    When we got home D looked sick. Drained. He kept asking if I thought the young men’s families had been notified, asking if I thought the young man trapped and dying heard him trying to comfort him through his screams for help and the screams of onlookers. How am I supposed to counsel this? He kept saying he couldn’t stop seeing that young man laying dead, mangled and unrecognizable on the ground. He couldn’t stop hearing the pleas for help coming from inside that crushed wreak. How can I relieve him of that image, those sounds? He kept asking me to pray for those two young men.

    Well God, I think those two young men are in good hands now. I think they’re going to be okay. It’s their families and my husband I’m asking for mercy for. The mother’s of those boys who have to plan funerals now. Mercy, that’s what I’m asking for. Dad and I went through the knock on the door at 2am. The man in the neatly pressed uniform saying “There’s been an accident” and “She didn’t make it” when mom died. We know that pain. Now I grieve for the families. Their world, like ours was, is going to be thrown into anarchy. Please comfort them, bring them peace. Show them mercy.

    Mom, if you’re listening, please comfort those mothers and help their son’s with the transition over.

    ---------------------------------------------

    0 Thoughts On The Subject

    Post a Comment

    << Home