Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

HEY! Assmonkey!!!

A new CD

And a brand new baby enters the world

It’s disconcerting, really

Pucker up buttercup

I buy and am bought for, therefore I'm broke

Mother's Day

That's just gross!

What!?

Now Playing On A DVD Player Near You...


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Friday, May 19, 2006

    As I've Matured...


    I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in...

    I've learned that one good turn gets most of the blankets.

    I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just jackasses.

    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

    I've learned that whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.

    I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others -they are more screwed up than you think.

    I've learned that depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

    I've learned that it is not what you wear; it is how you take it off.

    I've learned that you can keep vomiting long after you think you're finished.

    I've learned to not sweat the petty things, and not pet the sweaty things.

    I've learned that ex's are like fungus, and keep coming back.

    I've learned age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

    I've learned that I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it.

    I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, unless we are celebrities.

    I've learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

    I've learned that 99% of the time when something isn't working in your house, one of your kids did it.
    I've learned that there is a fine line between genius and insanity.

    I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away. And the real pains in the ass are permanent.

    Who knows, maybe something good will happen. If not...tough!
    (As always, thanks Kira!)

    Labels:

    ---------------------------------------------

    1 Thoughts On The Subject

    Blogger Aza said...

    Dude, what?

    11:37 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home