Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

And a brand new baby enters the world

It’s disconcerting, really

Pucker up buttercup

I buy and am bought for, therefore I'm broke

Mother's Day

That's just gross!

What!?

Now Playing On A DVD Player Near You...

What a waste of life, space and time...

100+ Things


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Thursday, May 18, 2006

    A new CD

    Blue October (the Foiled album) has now taken up residence in my CD player. If you heard their song Hate Me and didn’t care for it, fret not, I was right there with you. The rest of the album however, is phenomenal.

    I was shocked to learn that they are a Texas indie rock band originally from Houston. I hear a heavy 80's British influence. So much so that if a 25 year old Peter Gabriel hit the alternative scene today, Blue October is what he’d sound like (in fact, the lead singer sounds damn near identical to him at times).

    If you dig Gabriel (with maybe the tiniest hint of Weezer), you’ll really dig the Foiled album.

    I’m impressed.

    ---------------------------------------------

    2 Thoughts On The Subject

    Blogger Rose said...

    As I am a fan of the geek rock, this sounds like something I could enjoy. Yes?

    7:05 AM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    Ya know, it's really odd music in a good way and I'm so into that. I think you would dig it too. Heh, I still owe you for turning me on to Jack Johnson.

    1:17 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home