Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

He lived and the phone rang

Another open letter to God

As I've Matured...

HEY! Assmonkey!!!

A new CD

And a brand new baby enters the world

It’s disconcerting, really

Pucker up buttercup

I buy and am bought for, therefore I'm broke

Mother's Day


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Tuesday, May 23, 2006

    I love screwing these up

    Subject: Get to know your friends
    Have fun!

    1. What time is it? 2:30 pm

    2. What's your full name? Aza Whatthefuckever Doe

    3. What are you most afraid of? Filthy bathrooms

    4. Most recent movie that you have seen in a theatre? Corpse Bride

    5. Place of birth? A Hospital

    6. Favorite new food? Old cheese

    7. What's your natural hair color? Bald

    8. Ever been to Alaska? In a dream once.

    9. Ever been toilet papering rolling? Why would I want to roll toilet paper? I thought the goal was to get it off of the roll, not on it.

    10. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes, but duct tape made it better.

    11.What are you wearing? Jammies

    12. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons for the vegetarian, please.

    13. Favorite day of the week? The lucid ones.

    14. Favorite Flower? Potted

    15. Favorite sport to watch? Boxing. But really any sport in which someone legitimately gets their ass kicked.

    16. Favorite Alcoholic Drink? Yes, please.

    17. Favorite ice cream? The fattening kind.

    18. Disney or Warner Brothers? Adult Swim

    19. What color is your bedroom carpet? Before the police came?

    20. How many times did you failed your driver's test? There was a test? I must have skipped that day.

    21. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? Some company asking if I'd like penis enlargement.

    22. What do you do most often when you are bored? Nothing and that’s why I’m bored.

    23 Bedtime? No thanks, I just woke up.

    24. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest? Someone who is bored.

    25. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? Someone who isn’t bored.

    26. Who are you are most curious to see their responses? Me

    27. Favorite TV shows? Cartoons, The First 48 and Deadliest Catch.

    28. Last person you went to dinner with? Me, myself and I. Oh, and some person I picked up at the bus station.

    29. Ford or Chevy? If it has 4 wheels and an engine I’m happy.

    30. What are you listening to right now? The voices in my head conjuring an alibi, and Gangsta Rap.

    31. What are your favorite colors - Grays and khakis

    32. How many tattoos do you have? Do oddly shaped scars count?

    33. How many pets do you have? 1, I’m married to him.

    34. Which came first the chicken or the egg? Single celled organisms in the ocean.

    35. What would you like to accomplish before you die? Living

    36. How many people are you sending this e-mail to? Only the Shadow knows.

    RETURN DIRECTIONS: Now, here 's what you're supposed to do... And please do not spoil the fun. Hit forward, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who know you. Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you.

    Labels:

    ---------------------------------------------

    0 Thoughts On The Subject

    Post a Comment

    << Home