Surreptitious Psychosis
A Peek In My Head...

Putting the "fun" in disfunctional since 1978!




Name: Aza
From: Florida, United States

I reject your reality and substitute my own

More Useless Crap To Know About Me

100+ Things

Who The Hell Is She Talking About!?

My Calendar


Chinwag

Email

IM: Surreptitious_Psychosis (yahoo)

The Other Day I Said...

Hell hath no fury like an Aza scorned!

And you thought you had it rough!

Who turned on the cool?

Thanks for nothing Fay! And an open letter to a sc...

A sad day for comedy indeed

Another post about ta-ta's

My Dad...

Be my support. Be my strength. Be my bra…

It’s official

It’s not a tumor and


Going Retro

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009

"Labels"

*Still Under Construction*

  • I'm Not Right In The Head

  • Goofy Pics

  • Shit I've Jacked

  • I Should Have Joined A Convent

  • Fuck Off Friday

  • Rants Raves And Bitching In General

  • Saving Grace

  • Open Letters

  • The Freak Gene

  • Happy? Holidays

  • A Slice Of Spam

  • My Psychosis

  • Everyone's A Critic

  • White Trash Theatrics

  • I’ll Take Medical Bullshit For $50 Alex

  • It’s Work Therefore I Bitch

  • Just Another Stupid Story

  • It’s Altruistic


  • Other Blogs


    Join BloggerChicks

    Join BloggerChicks


    Monday, November 03, 2008

    Wow, I really needed that!

    and didn't even know it.

    Sometimes you don’t realize just how fast life is moving and the impact stressful situations are making until you take a minute and step out of it all; when you’re granted a momentary respite.

    I went golfing yesterday. Nothing really stood out about the game. The weather was nice- I thought it might rain by the 9th hole but it held off, the course is one of my favorites, the company was fabulous (as usual), I didn’t miss a single green off the tee, I hit my irons better than usual and after only 7 months of playing I scored a 96. There was nothing extraordinary about the game. However, it was one of the most enjoyable, relaxed moments I can remember in recent memory. I was actually depressed when it was over.

    Now, back to the real world containing election bullshit, despondent husband’s, sick father’s, doctors appointments, financial woes, divorces, ass loads of laundry, etc., etc., etc….

    I think I might start going back to yoga class.

    Labels: ,

    ---------------------------------------------

    3 Thoughts On The Subject

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I wasn't invited to the golf game?

    Girl, you know how much I love me some golf....

    Everyone needs those days like that, glad you got one in.

    4:01 PM  
    Blogger Kojak said...

    Hey Doll !!!
    I have to say it was a great day for golf and you did play great. I am so proiud of you! Yes the company was fantastic and is always a joy to play with you! I am looking forward to our next round!!! Love ya!!!!

    12:18 PM  
    Blogger Aza said...

    Slick- Next time your in the upper end of Florida give a yell, I’ll set the tee time!

    Kojak- How’s Wednesday? You know, the day before your house is overrun with (staving beggars eating all of your food) wonderful friends sharing in Thanksgiving.

    2:51 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home